S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree how it is just lazy writing, but maybe it'll be fleshed out more clearly once the film is released. We're still just going by the manga translations (the first chapter at that) so there is still much we do not know.

I hope Figuarts Thor comes with a helmet swap; these are awesome & all but I want Figuarts THOR, not Figuarts Chris Hemsworth :/

Prices for my SHF DBZ...

Still working on getting pictures but there are a lot of these things lol. I may have more shippers than listed but I won't know for sure till I'm done with the pictures which will hopefully be tomorrow.

People buying multiples might get a discount depending on what they're getting. Shipping may or may not be included depending on where its going and how many you're getting. It'll basically be a case by case thing. I'd like to only deal with the lower 48 because of expensive shipping but may go further at buyers expense.

A thing to note, just because you posted first doesn't necessarily mean an item will go to you. Sorry. I'll be selling to people buying multiples first, as well as people I trust. If this offends you I apologize but I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for me while offering these things at less than ebay prices.

Son Goku (with shipper) $50
Son Goku (with shipper) $50
SS Goku $40
SS Goku $40
SS Goku $40
SS3 Goku $200
Scouter Vegeta (with shipper) $150
SS Vegeta (damaged box, with shipper) $260
SDCC Gohan $185
Piccolo $45
Piccolo (Sealed) $50
SDCC Piccolo $90
Trunks $240 -Pending
Krillin $65 - Pending
Broly (w/shipper) $85
Broly (Sealed w/shipper) $90
Broly (Sealed w/shipper) $90
17 (with shipper) $55
18 (with shipper) $60 -Pending
Cell $150
Frieza $140
Scouter Vegeta (No Box) $100
Scouter Vegeta (No Box) $100

Hey I'm interested in SS Vegeta and SDCC Picclo! PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not forget, Goku turning SSJ is over since apparently he doesn't need it anymore. Great job Tori, remove the best thing in DBZ.

He doesn't need ssj anymore anyway. Constantly adding a number behind 'ssj' is dumber than just creating an entirely new thing imo. Ssj has been obsolete ever since the end of the Cell era. Yay he goes ssj4, yay he goes ssj5 , yay he goes ssj 10, it's nonsense. We had a big series (2 if you count Gone Terribad) where all of that was explored. There's no reason to just stupidly constantly continuing that same premise the whole time. SSJ is and will always exist, it's not like he's changing continuity.

However... I will say I agree with you that Toriyama shouldn't add to Frieza's history that would trivialise or undermine the Namek series, on that one, I totally feel you.

He doesn't need ssj anymore anyway. Constantly adding a number behind 'ssj' is dumber than just creating an entirely new thing imo. Ssj has been obsolete ever since the end of the Cell era. Yay he goes ssj4, yay he goes ssj5 , yay he goes ssj 10, it's nonsense. We had a big series (2 if you count Gone Terribad) where all of that was explored. There's no reason to just stupidly constantly continuing that same premise the whole time. SSJ is and will always exist, it's not like he's changing continuity.

However... I will say I agree with you that Toriyama shouldn't add to Frieza's history that would trivialise or undermine the Namek series, on that one, I totally feel you.

Then what is the point of Saiyans anymore if they don't transform into something? It's the quintessential cornerstone of the series at this point.

No more Super Saiyan really is dumb, and it almost undermines the concept and legacy of how the series built up the concept and idea of Super Saiyan.

Again, Goku and co are so powerful now there really is no need for ssj. Sure it looks cool, but I actually agree with Toriyama here, if they dont need it they dont need to use it! Its very simple imo.

Dont get me wrong, I love ssj, but its nothing more than a power up at this point.

My message was cut off, but what I really said if Toriyama said "no more SSj transformations" or "Goku won't go passed SSj anymore" since SSj3 saps so much energy & sacrifices speed. And Goku still went SSj even after the SSG time limit expired to continue fighting Beerus

Logging on the forum via iphone sucks, it used to be so much better. I hate the format it changes to while browsing on my iphone.

Alot of folk prefer pre-Android sagas purely because there wasnt as many over the top transformations and fights.

Toriyama seems to be going back to the beginning in terms of style.

That really irritated me when I heard about the no SSJ thing. It's the most iconic part of DBZ. I'm really disliking the way the continuation of DBZ is going so far.

I feel like the God transformation has completely made anyone that's not capable of going God useless. If Yamcha was useless before, he's even more so now :rotfl

Vegeta HAS to go God in the next movie to even be of any help in the fight or else it's just gonna be Goku from now on. The HUGE power difference created in BOG is kinda ridiculous. I'm not even gonna go into the design.

I just really hope the Frieza story is fleshed out and makes at least some kind of sense. I would love to see some other universes being used as plot devices if DBZ continues on. I feel there's A LOT of potential in the whole 7 universes with Gods idea

Frieza new transformation is supposed to be revealed in two weeks. If transformations are out, how do Goku or Vegeta plan on beating him? Are we seeing Gogeta for the first time in the canon?

The 12 alternate universes idea could've been a great way to explain Frieza's new strength. Just say this is a version of Frieza from the 9th dimension that has obtained the power of the God of Destruction, and there you have it.

Look at how well Tamashii's done the HulK! We need Nappa man. Nothing below sixth scale seems to be able to capture Hemsworth's likeness.:lol

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Figures.jpg

AND THEY'RE TEASING HULKBUSTER FIGUARTS! Ermagerd man, if thats true no scale size is an issue anymore, just character populairty.

Hulkbuster being a possibility meaning that would at least be $200+ just retail.

I agree how it is just lazy writing, but maybe it'll be fleshed out more clearly once the film is released. We're still just going by the manga translations (the first chapter at that) so there is still much we do not know.

I hope Figuarts Thor comes with a helmet swap; these are awesome & all but I want Figuarts THOR, not Figuarts Chris Hemsworth :/

If it wasn't based off of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you would have been able to get Figuarts Thor. ...Which Thor would you have wanted? I'm all about the classic looks but I wouldn't mind some different attires.

The 12 alternate universes idea could've been a great way to explain Frieza's new strength. Just say this is a version of Frieza from the 9th dimension that has obtained the power of the God of Destruction, and there you have it.

ANYTHING besides "training" would have been a better explanation. I don't even ****ing care if it was a "magical elixir." This just makes the Namek Saga and beginning of the Android Saga completely irrelevant if he already had the ability to be powerful.

Why would Frieza even fear the Saiyans to begin with when he had all this power?

What the, what the **** is everbody saying?

Goku can channel the ssj God transformation. (You can dislike that look but it is a transformation.)
the entire franchise was made up without ssj transformations! What the flying ****!? I loved DBZ before Goku went ssj. How the **** was I otherwise supposed to last throughout all that relentless filler material?

Equating that DBZ is cool just with someone going ssj is a ridiculous reduction of the property to me. Some awesome characters can't even do it. Powering up has always been there and everyone will still need to do that. How we call it is mostly just semantics.

Also I don't even know if Vegeta can go God so in that case he'll deffo go ssj. What about Gohan and his Ultimate form!? Ultimate Gohan's awesome, not a ssj.

Can Goku transform into a Super Saiyan God or can he just harness the power that his body became accustomed to?

If I remember correctly, the God transformation essentially became a part of him. His base form now has all of the God power without needing to transform much how Ultimate Gohan's power is unlocked but he can still go SSJ just for kicks.

If I remember correctly, the God transformation essentially became a part of him. His base form now has all of the God power without needing to transform much how Ultimate Gohan's power is unlocked but he can still go SSJ just for kicks.

That could be right because I noticed Goku wasn't in God transformation against Frieza in the previews. Unless there was no need for him to transform until Frieza transformed into his further evolution. It makes me believe that Vegeta may actually be the hero of the film.

Tamashii's tweet about Nappa intrigues me because I'm curious if they're going by consumer demand or if they're continuing with the Buu Saga and Nappa won't be released until November/December of 2016.

The only other figures from Buu Saga I can think of, at the moment, would be Vegeta, Gotenks, and Super Buu. After that could be Nappa.

Back