S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Silrian I completely appreciate how much thought you put into this articulation diagram. It's times like these that I love this community lol.

You should see Philosopher with his ****ing 3D animated Fat Buu. :lol

@Big D that's impossible, they'd have to have new potara earrings. Where the **** do they get those?

Can anybody read the kanji?

You should see Philosopher with his ****ing 3D animated Fat Buu. :lol

@Big D that's impossible, they'd have to have new potara earrings. Where the **** do they get those?

Can anybody read the kanji?

Technically kabito kai has the earings still lol not sayin it will happen tho would make no sense lol

so far, nothing in this movie is making any sense dude lol. we'll just have to wait & see

keep in mind what Beerus said in BoG, that there are 12 other universes with much stronger beings than himself..

Been a long time lurker and wanted to show off my collection, the image is a bit fuzzy. My apologies.

I plan on getting some type of diorama and effects to add once I have a larger area to display them. I also just received Perfect Cell yesterday (not pictured).
Man I love this line of figures!

View attachment 164288

Nice Collection man!!!!

for the peeps that wan to give goku wings

wert03.jpg

or want to create a band thats perfoming on a stage. good for vegeta to train his karaoke skills

f057.jpg

Wow, those are nice. I love how they're really coming through with accessories like this.

I take it those shots are from WonderFest?

Uub in the new movie? Interesting...but Gohan doesn't look as old as he does at the end of Z...and Krillin is bald!

Wonder if that's just tie in stuff? The Gis on those Goku charms look like the classic ones, not that new one he has.

I noticed the gi difference, but it still doesnt explain ssj3 Vegetto...

Also, Krillin is bald again in the frieza film going off artwork etc.

Some screen caps from the trailer

newf1.jpgtumblr_ngc6inhkdM1qc9dlro1_500.jpgScreenshot_2015-02-08-13-53-12.jpg

It's interesting to see Goku and Vegeta wear the same symbol. I'm not sure how I feel about Vegeta's gray under armor thingy.

Counter565 is how I first learned of the figuarts line. I have to say he really swooned me with his amazing stop motion.

As constantly looking images with the original name of the characters, this is what I found:

超 = Ultra, but the complete name means:

超サイヤ人3 ベジット = Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto.

No ****ing way, I'm not gonna lie, I'm annoyed that got spoiled for me. Let alone not knowing how I feel about it in general. I always hoped to see gogeta in canon.

(Thanks for translating Orbi!)
Some screen caps from the trailer

View attachment 164901View attachment 164902View attachment 164903

It's interesting to see Goku and Vegeta wear the same symbol. I'm not sure how I feel about Vegeta's gray under armor thingy.
Bey yeah, that IS interesting. But I find it a weird symbol. It feels more naruto-ish than DBZ.

So the **** like, like why not gogeta? At this point it just seems stupid he exists if Toriyama's just gonna bust out potara rings when he wants to. And if they fuse without and become Vegito **** will hit the fan. The biggest reason I'm not buying vegito is because he was a one-off. And now he isn't? And Uub means it's not prequel stuff.

Also I thought he was quoted as wanting to ditch ssj3!?

ALSO Goku said fusing with vegeta wasn't no way strong enough against beerus. But if frieza is athread youd assume he's stronger than beerus, cause beerus wants to kill him anyway. So that means ultimate proof that vegito is stronger than gogeta.

EVEN MORE ALSO... don't really dig the new robes. For anyone.

WHAT THE **** IS THIS MOVIE:lol
I just did this

Who will be?

Ha awesome dude! You're underrated. You should think about selling stuff!

[I have edited this post like 7 times now.]

You know, I just noticed, and you might not like it Sil, but your theory might be right. The keychain DOESNT have earrings...

I'm not sure what my opinion is, Ive always liked vegitos design more. But I think gogeta fans will be mad if toriyama essentially just smuggles in what evidently hen is his favored fusion.

And despite my own opinion, there'd be some validity to it. Vegito was the result of toriyama designing gogeta but gogeta being used in a movie before he could use it in the series, and he wanted the fusion to be a surprise, so he invented a new design and a oneshot reason to show it.

But that reason is gone now, with potara rings hed need a new convoluted excuse to make them defuse again. So by all accounts I expected nd saw reason to assume all future fusions would be Hogeta...

As a writer you can do anything, so whatever he chose clearly is his own favoratism, but he still then has to validate the use storywise. I dont like fusions in general except gotenks, but I don't see how this is not a very forced choice, and a middle finger to gogeta.

Btw this could add to the decision of why tamashii started the buu era now with Vegito...

Btw the way I see it that keychain does habe earrings Big D..

Back