S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, Angelo got it covered. Toyzinthebox.com is a GREAT seller, but unfortunately they do charge you first for those pre-orders.

They do pack well and are great. They're originally an eBay shopper but have their website shop now that commonly offers the same items for slightly cheaper than their eBay prices.

Don't ask them complicated questions though, they're based in Cali and I think they're Chinese cause they respond with broken English.

An interesting thing about Toyz in the Box and pre-orders is they'll refund your money with an additional 10% if they can't fulfill your order. They seem to always have enough in stock though.

Yeah, I've noticed them on eBay and it's better to order straight from their web shop if you live within the 48 continental states. Free shipping and a lower price.

Yup, Angelo got it covered. Toyzinthebox.com is a GREAT seller, but unfortunately they do charge you first for those pre-orders.

They do pack well and are great. They're originally an eBay shopper but have their website shop now that commonly offers the same items for slightly cheaper than their eBay prices.

Don't ask them complicated questions though, they're based in Cali and I think they're Chinese cause they respond with broken English.
What if i asked them in chinese?
I've bought from them before and never had problems with them.

From what I heard, whoever posted it refunded all the payments. I guess it was some joke post.

From what I heard, whoever posted it refunded all the payments. I guess it was some joke post.

Joke or not, it doesn't exist. There was no feedback because no one ever received it. I'll be getting my money back, along with 37 other dreamers.

That sucks, $20 Trunks isn't a funny joke, and toyzinthebox is the real deal, I've ordered a lot through them in a short time.

Haha oh well, one of the rules of toy collecting is if something's too good to be true then it probably is. That's common knowledge guys :lecture

meanwhile on instagram I found this that someone is making

FullSizeRender2.jpg

his name is "castingcave," seems to be pretty talented

Angelo2113 didnt you mention a while back that ssvegeta bootleg might be re release? Any new news on that?

Angelo2113 didnt you mention a while back that ssvegeta bootleg might be re release? Any new news on that?

I believe it's still planned along with Frieza around April/May. There's a short amount of time from when it appears on AliExpress and then followed by eBay.

I remember bidding on that custom like a year or 2 ago (maybe even longer than that), and someone here outbid me & won it instead (i forget who though)

It's also funny how no one even cares that Vegeta has a brother. That was a pretty big revelation at the time, but nowadays (and perhaps due to how the entire scenario involving his existence was treated), it's just like "ehh.. whatever." He's looked at more as a gag/joke than anything else, but blame Toriyama for that (which was obviously intentional, due to Toriyama's quirky sense of humor)

Haha oh well, one of the rules of toy collecting is if something's too good to be true then it probably is. That's common knowledge guys :lecture

meanwhile on instagram I found this that someone is making

View attachment 163573

his name is "castingcave," seems to be pretty talented

would like updates on this, that looks like it will be worth a purchase.

Its crazy because ppl on ebay are bidding a buck and up for datong ssvegeta. So ill just wait for it to re release. Frieza will be interesting to see how it will turn out

I believe it's still planned along with Frieza around April/May. There's a short amount of time from when it appears on AliExpress and then followed by eBay.
Its crazy because ppl on ebay are bidding a buck and up for datong ssvegeta. So ill just wait for it to re release. Frieza will be interesting to see how it will turn out

Definitely gonna pick up a Datong Frieza. Some guy on ebay sold his damaged Frieza for $125. I couldn't believe it went for that much. A new one goes for not much more.

A Datong Trunks bootleg would please me greatly.

Back