S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to say a while back that FanAtticus is an underrated customiser imo, didn't you also make a majin vegeta Fan?

@Blood Yeah but you did what I recommend Crisis to do: put it in a stationary cabinet that you can close of. Then cloth is fine. But on an open display, if you pass by it with anything which hooks onto it it's :wave.

yeah but the cloth doesn't stick good enough and slides down taking my figures with it :(

I've never heard of this shop, they're pretty good? I like having another shop to go to for web exclusives, and great prices. Thanks.

I haven't ordered from them before, but they seem to have good prices comparatively.

where is that bulma from? the one next to that kid goku blue outfit version?

She's part of the same line. She's on Amazon for $15, and she's in scale with the figuarts line though she's not posable.

EDIT: She has a limited edition version as well:
BAN16016.jpg

I haven't ordered from them before, but they seem to have good prices comparatively.

She's part of the same line. She's on Amazon for $15, and she's in scale with the figuarts line though she's not posable.

EDIT: She has a limited edition version as well:
View attachment 162926

where can we pre order this limited bulma with the purple hair? the amazon one has the blue

She was up for pre-order on the same site as kid Goku but it's over now. So I think you have to wait until she comes out later this year.

So I went to my Barnes and Nobles to ask about Figuarts Luigi, and it seems like Barnes and Nobles either has problem getting Tamashii Products these days or is selling out. I heard Broly wasn't coming to any stores in my area and sold out so quick on B&N's site that they cancelled orders. But now other Figuarts like Luigi have even sold out and orders got cancelled. So it looks like some of us may be a bit screwed. :thud:

Sure, he was made by customizer Gil (whom also created my Gogeta, SSj4 Goku & Vegeta, Yamcha and the smiling face for SSj Goku), although I added the electricity effects myself

View attachment 162862
View attachment 162863
View attachment 162864

Awesome, thank you! I really like how this looks!

So I went to my Barnes and Nobles to ask about Figuarts Luigi, and it seems like Barnes and Nobles either has problem getting Tamashii Products these days or is selling out. I heard Broly wasn't coming to any stores in my area and sold out so quick on B&N's site that they cancelled orders. But now other Figuarts like Luigi have even sold out and orders got cancelled. So it looks like some of us may be a bit screwed. :thud:

Do you prefer walk-in purchases rather than web shop purchases?

Do you prefer walk-in purchases rather than web shop purchases?

do you not? social anxiety? i prefer it because i can check the product before buying it. pics and seeing it in-hand is still different. although with figuarts i don't really have to worry about paint issues rather than on statue's.

I pick up PAK from brick and mortar shops but everything else I collect (Hot Toys, Figuarts DBZ, MP Transformers) is usually pretty consistent when it comes to paint and QC so I prefer the convenience of online shopping. Plus my fiancée doesn't get to see how much I'm actually spending on stuff when I do it online :)

If I can I prefer to go into shops to buy stuff because theres no waiting on delivery, but figuarts arent really imported to the Uk so I have no choice :(

Luigi is still readily available online you know...

do you not? social anxiety? i prefer it because i can check the product before buying it. pics and seeing it in-hand is still different. although with figuarts i don't really have to worry about paint issues rather than on statue's.

There's no advantage, for me, to buy DBZ S.H. Figuarts anywhere but online. Through the places I choose, I don't have to pay for shipping or sales taxes.

Just picked up a Krillin still in his original brown box for $70 on ebay! He'll be here next weekend.

Back