S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a gallery of those kinds of pictures, Orbital? The few I've seen are really cool.

Just looked on ebay and they are available individually for about $26 from one seller, international shipping is insane though ($80). So no good if you're not American!

play arts kai stand | eBay

But, as with most things on ebay, if you're patient one will pop up eventually. Good luck :)

As someone who owns 4, I would not buy these. Their durability is low, they break extremely easy. To boot, they're articulation is extremely low. Buy Tamsshii's, and use a super tiny screwdriver to screw the joints tighter, or disassemble them to make them longer/shorter. They'll last you longer and gie you way more range.

Other PAK Collecters have attested to the same if memory serves.

I've got a few PAK stands from the Arkham line and I'd definitely agree that the articulation is not as good as Tamashii stands. I'd be hesitant to use a Tamashii stand to put Broly in a flying pose though, I'm sure it could be done but I'm quite cautious.

I know first hand that lots of the older PAK figures had various issues with regards to durability but I've never had problems with the stands breaking. Although mine only get touched every couple of months for dusting or reposing.

Anyone has a Unifive Evolution Trunks figure they want to get rid of? I originally bought Goku when they were available and just purchased Vegeta and Gohan. All I need is Trunks, not as detailed as figuarts but still cool.

Awesome pictures, Orbital! Thanks!

I can see why a lot of people like Super Buu. I just got to the episode where he smashes the "egg." ...What the ****. That was rough.

Also, I wish Piccolo's cape was similar to S.H. Figuarts Batman's cape. I feel there could have been some great displays with Piccolo with that type of cape.

Unscrew them, take the pieces, and screw them together to form one...

WP_20150120_001.jpg

You'll have to unscrew either the bottom peg or the top peg to fit your desired length. I use the above for Broly.

I apologize if this was already asked but what would everybody's 3 - 5, or more if you have them, "Never going to happen" characters be for S.H. Figuarts? (Meaning Tamashii will more than likely never make them into S.H. Figuarts.)

So far, I have;
Supreme Kai
Tapion
GT Kid Goku when he's in mid-transformation between normal and Oozaru. The face is so ****ing awesome. I'll try and get a picture if nobody knows what I mean.

I apologize if this was already asked but what would everybody's 3 - 5, or more if you have them, "Never going to happen" characters be for S.H. Figuarts? (Meaning Tamashii will more than likely never make them into S.H. Figuarts.)

So far, I have;
Supreme Kai
Tapion
GT Kid Goku when he's in mid-transformation between normal and Oozaru. The face is so ****ing awesome. I'll try and get a picture if nobody knows what I mean.

My most wanted "never going to happen" would have to be Vegeta. HA!

Seriously though,

Master Roshi
Buff Roshi
Pikkon
Kami
Guru (in scale, haahahahahaha)

My most wanted "never going to happen" would have to be Vegeta. HA!

Seriously though,

Master Roshi
Buff Roshi
Pikkon
Kami
Guru (in scale, haahahahahaha)

Hey, who knows with the new DBZ movie you may get Buff Roshi! :lol

Pikkon would be a great S.H. Figuarts. I hope that's not too far out of Tamashii's reach.

Haha, Guru would be insane.

Driving License Goku and Piccolo, and Badman Vegeta, would be my impossible dreams.

Those are pretty good choices. I really like those "laid-back" attires. Badman Vegeta would be fantastic.

got a amazing x 1000 hook up from my buddy fellow forum member science friction for cell,freeza and scouter vegeta. N by amazing I mean cost! Now that's a friend right there, can't thank him enough for this. Now I just need ss3 and I'm caught up, but might combine reg ss goku with KO. We'll see
0de675fe1448042eab004d1ad7b731c1.jpg

got a amazing x 1000 hook up from my buddy fellow forum member science friction for cell,freeza and scouter vegeta. N by amazing I mean cost! Now that's a friend right there, can't thank him enough for this. Now I just need ss3 and I'm caught up, but might combine reg ss goku with KO. We'll see
0de675fe1448042eab004d1ad7b731c1.jpg

Nice score!

Back