S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost the short sword hilt that went into trunks scabbard. I am in the process of getting a full sword 3d printed. Would anyone be interested in casts of his sword? They would be unpainted

I ordered a gohan from amazon for 75 a couple of weeks ago out of impatience. They then sent me a message saying it was a pre order. I canceled that, no way I'm passing 75 for a pure ordered figure that I can pure order for less than 30 haha.

If Trunks had a son, he would look like this

Untitled.jpg

Amazon itself or a third padty seller? If the latter, wouldnt be surprised if it were a KO at that price...

Third party. I wouldn't assume it's a knockoff though. The price of Manga Gohan is going to go down the closer we get to the re-issue.

Why the frig would you buy that, he's being rereleased...

I remember somebody on here wanted the first release or was wondering when the prices were going to drop.

I ordered a gohan from amazon for 75 a couple of weeks ago out of impatience. They then sent me a message saying it was a pre order. I canceled that, no way I'm passing 75 for a pure ordered figure that I can pure order for less than 30 haha.

That's strange. It says that it's in stock.

Why the frig would you buy that, he's being rereleased...
I had xmas money and couldn't find broly in stock at the time. So it said they had one in stock and I ordered it. Got a message saying it was for preorder and wouldn't be available until April haha. Not sure if this is the same 3rd party seller on amazon though. Luckily the next day broly was on bbts for retail so I copped him up fast.

I had xmas money and couldn't find broly in stock at the time. So it said they had one in stock and I ordered it. Got a message saying it was for preorder and wouldn't be available until April haha. Not sure if this is the same 3rd party seller on amazon though. Luckily the next day broly was on bbts for retail so I copped him up fast.

Ohwkay... I still don't really get why you'd pay more than twice the price extra, but okay.

Ohwkay... I still don't really get why you'd pay more than twice the price extra, but okay.

Because some people want to have the first edition or don't want to wait for the re-issue. ...It's a strange world but that's how some people are. :lecture

It's all third party sellers. Amazon has not yet put up the re-release Gohan for pre-order.

When they do, I'll attack like a puma. Toyz in the Box still has the best price I've seen and usually them and Amazon go back and forth with their prices. Some are cheaper on Toyz in the Box, some are cheaper on Amazon.

The one facebook group is starting to annoy me, think I'll just look for updates here instead :clap
There are WAY to many customs posted and they all look like...excrement. A lot of the customs are of figures that are getting official releases anyway + everyone starts commenting back and fourth on the quality and what-not and it's just annoying!

The one facebook group is starting to annoy me, think I'll just look for updates here instead :clap

It can be a bit busy on this thread but if you stomach it I think you'll be quite well served by the community here.:) (What an authentic sig btw.)

However, I think you guys won't be seeing much of me (weep, or rejoice, as desired). 16's just not worth the money to me right now and from everything showed my only interest is U Gohan, think I'm gonna pass the manga reissue too. I highly doubt gohan will get here before any sdcc ex will, and who knows I might even be disinterested in that as well. Effects is the only thing I might pick up earlier, does anybody happen to know when that yellow electricity effect arrives?

So safe to say, reserving a big news outbreak to discuss, I'll have little to add this half year I think.

(Hey Blood, I did buy the damashii Wing Zero EW reissue!:rock)

It can be a bit busy on this thread but if you stomach it I think you'll be quite well served by the community here.:) (What an authentic sig btw.)

However, I think you guys won't be seeing much of me (weep, or rejoice, as desired). 16's just not worth the money to me right now and from everything showed my only interest is U Gohan, think I'm gonna pass the manga reissue too. I highly doubt gohan will get here before any sdcc ex will, and who knows I might even be disinterested in that as well. Effects is the only thing I might pick up earlier, does anybody happen to know when that yellow electricity effect arrives?

So safe to say, reserving a big news outbreak to discuss, I'll have little to add this half year I think.

(Hey Blood, I did buy the damashii Wing Zero EW reissue!:rock)

Not even this will keep you around? :monkey3

Dragonball-Z-Super-Saiyan-Trunks-Figuarts-Zero-EX-Statue-Close-Up.jpeg

Back