S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can be a bit busy on this thread but if you stomach it I think you'll be quite well served by the community here.:) (What an authentic sig btw.)

However, I think you guys won't be seeing much of me (weep, or rejoice, as desired). 16's just not worth the money to me right now and from everything showed my only interest is U Gohan, think I'm gonna pass the manga reissue too. I highly doubt gohan will get here before any sdcc ex will, and who knows I might even be disinterested in that as well. Effects is the only thing I might pick up earlier, does anybody happen to know when that yellow electricity effect arrives?

So safe to say, reserving a big news outbreak to discuss, I'll have little to add this half year I think.

(Hey Blood, I did buy the damashii Wing Zero EW reissue!:rock)

Agree with basically everything you say. This thread has become incredibly busy in the past year. Also a lot of the newer releases (the recent broly, "mystic" Gohan AKA the 4th Goku head swap, SS4 Goku, and Super Buu with Zfighter clothes) dont have me interested. All I want is a Great Saiyaman, Kid Buu, Tien, and Yamcha and I will be ready to call it quits with this line.

I'm not a big fan of statues but that trunks is pure amazing. Its a shame (for me, as well as people without the figuarts trunks I would imagine) that it doesn't scale with the figures. What's the proposed price tag on those suckers? Ss3 goku looks great too.

The one facebook group is starting to annoy me, think I'll just look for updates here instead :clap
There are WAY to many customs posted and they all look like...excrement. A lot of the customs are of figures that are getting official releases anyway + everyone starts commenting back and fourth on the quality and what-not and it's just annoying!

The Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts Facebook page? I think FerryTale Customs does some really nice work.

It can be a bit busy on this thread but if you stomach it I think you'll be quite well served by the community here.:) (What an authentic sig btw.)

However, I think you guys won't be seeing much of me (weep, or rejoice, as desired). 16's just not worth the money to me right now and from everything showed my only interest is U Gohan, think I'm gonna pass the manga reissue too. I highly doubt gohan will get here before any sdcc ex will, and who knows I might even be disinterested in that as well. Effects is the only thing I might pick up earlier, does anybody happen to know when that yellow electricity effect arrives?

So safe to say, reserving a big news outbreak to discuss, I'll have little to add this half year I think.

(Hey Blood, I did buy the damashii Wing Zero EW reissue!:rock)

When was the last time you bought something from this line? No need to leave. This has mostly become a general Dragon Ball Z forum, too.

Not sure about the electricity effect. I'm afraid it won't be here for awhile. It seems to have taken a LONG time for the explosion effects to be released and they still have, what, two months?

The Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts Facebook page? I think FerryTale Customs does some really nice work.
The guy who puts up a lot of pictures of customs in the group I'm in has his facebook as Jamal Wright. Some of them turn out good but a lot of them look super wonky!

The guy who puts up a lot of pictures of customs in the group I'm in has his facebook as Jamal Wright. Some of them turn out good but a lot of them look super wonky!

Oh, yeah. He has a Sideshow username but he never comes around this forum and posts his pictures. You'll be safe here.

I'm not a big fan of statues but that trunks is pure amazing. Its a shame (for me, as well as people without the figuarts trunks I would imagine) that it doesn't scale with the figures. What's the proposed price tag on those suckers? Ss3 goku looks great too.

they are about 12 inches so hot toys size they will be about 93$

Not even this will keep you around? :monkey3
Nope, I just can't do anything over 8-9 inches. ("Phrasing!") Also, I tend to collect one line per franchise, DBZ = SH Figuarts for me now. That's why I made it easy on myself and decided against any statues for DBZ too. I kind of 'have the hots for order' that way.:lol
Agree with basically everything you say. This thread has become incredibly busy in the past year. Also a lot of the newer releases (the recent broly, "mystic" Gohan AKA the 4th Goku head swap, SS4 Goku, and Super Buu with Zfighter clothes) dont have me interested. All I want is a Great Saiyaman, Kid Buu, Tien, and Yamcha and I will be ready to call it quits with this line.
Yeah I can definitely understand that, my wanted list is
Any adult Gohan (check),
Buu Era Vegeta,
Gotenks,
Tall Long haired Trunks (don't mind if armoured or Unbound)
the real OG DBZ Goku from the saiyan saga, legit.
Tien (5% chance Id buy yamcha)
Nappa
And I'd really want a ssj goku with shaded hair. Any really. But I'm guessing I'll buy any non-GT upcoming Goku and Vegeta releases. And perhaps end up selling older versions of Goku.

Although there are some like kid buu or 1st form frieza or Beerus that, if they're done well, I might be unable to resist them. I probably won't be able to resist anything wearing saiyan armour. But other then than that, I'd be done as well. I'm over half of my final collection, that's all but certain when I look at what's realistic to expect from the line in the future.
When was the last time you bought something from this line? No need to leave. This has mostly become a general Dragon Ball Z forum, too.

Not sure about the electricity effect. I'm afraid it won't be here for awhile. It seems to have taken a LONG time for the explosion effects to be released and they still have, what, two months?
I'm not entirely leaving, but I don't think I'll be as active as I was.:wave
congrats! i find him and omegamon my two most prettiest figures i own!
:yess: Awesome. Gundam Wing ftw. Might be my favorite anime after DBZ.

Only on more month until Toy Fair and 57 days to Android 16 (well from Amazon).

I hope at Toy Fair we at least get ONE announced release. When does Bluefin/Tamashii normally announce their SDCC Exclusives? April?

For somebody who had such a short run in the anime made for one hell of an impact...

71vy8u83iiL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited: Didn't realize how big that picture was...

How tall is Super Baby Vegeta? I guess depending on the actual height of Android 16, and even Super Saiyan 4 Goku for height comparison, Tamashii could re-use the arms and legs for Super Baby Vegeta.

I know he was mentioned in here before but the bootleg XC Super Saiyan Goku has hit the streets. Priced around the same as the real one at $30 so don't see the benefit of getting it. Here's a short YouTube review

SH Figuarts Bootleg Goku (XC) review - YouTube

Attachments

• New Arrival XC Super Saiyan Son Goku Dragonball S_H_ Figuarts Action ___.jpg
    New Arrival XC Super Saiyan Son Goku Dragonball S_H_ Figuarts Action ___.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 248
Can somebody also tell me if Super Saiyan 3 Goku was recently rereleased. His price has dropped alot. Can be had for $35

The SSJ3 Goku going for $30 is the bootleg. Don't be fooled!

Tamashii hasn't done much to address it. And their stupid web exclusive policy works against them in this case because of it. So the bootlegging will continue until they wake up and start reissuing...

^ I assume that's also the bootleg.

This bootlegging thing is gonna hurt a lot of people down the road of this continues.

this. Damn 3D scanner and printers appear to be speeding up the bootlegging of collector's figures it seems. And not just in the figuarts line...

Yeah I seen those bootlegs. As of now what figures are in stock at retail price? What site is best to get them at? I'm trying to find a deal on regular Goku.

The SSJ3 Goku going for $30 is the bootleg. Don't be fooled!

Tamashii hasn't done much to address it. And their stupid web exclusive policy works against them in this case because of it. So the bootlegging will continue until they wake up and start reissuing...

If the reissuing were that simple, I think they would have done it already. Apparently it's a huge deal to reissue toys formerly deemed exclusives in the market of Japan. Somewhere earlier in the thread (hundreds of pages ago now) there was a decent explanation of the hardships they face with reissuing a figure that was previously called an exclusive...

Can somebody also tell me if Super Saiyan 3 Goku was recently rereleased. His price has dropped alot. Can be had for $35

Not good quality bootleg.

Bootleg SSJ3 Goku is so loose it's as if he got violated by an oozaru.

Back