S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majin/Buu saga Vegeta might very well be the next biggest hyped figure after Broly if they make him.

He'll sell out like crazy.

They already "teased" another Vegeta. Then it turned out they were just "doing it for fun".

Don't bring that up. The wound is still scabbing. :lol Something new though, not just a "fun swap." Didn't Bluefin/Tamashii tease Perfect Cell and Broly in a fun, blurred, way? I wish they continued that rather than showcased them first.

Majin/Buu saga Vegeta might very well be the next biggest hyped figure after Broly if they make him.

I agree with the first statement, not about the second though. Bluefin/Tamashii KNOWS the popularity and demand of Vegeta. They wouldn't produce a small quantity of him like they did with Broly. If they were smart, it'd be a number equal or at least closer to Normal Goku.

Edited:
That wasn't Tamashii themselves doing that, that display was set up by fans, it said on the Facebook page at the time.

Tamashii, Bluefin, fans...they allowed it to be displayed.

Yeah, it makes no sense why they haven't announced another Vegeta. It's a license to print money.

My guess is they will after Super Saiyan 4 Goku has been given a release date. I've had a theory for awhile that Goku needs to have at least one release ahead of Vegeta at all times.

I wish Tamashii would tease a Vegeta soon. I honestly don't care WHICH Vegeta comes out next. Whether it be Buu Saga, Majin, or Super Saiyan 4. I just want a badass Vegeta figure! :gah:
If that is the next Vegeta, I will curse at you. :thwak:cuss No SSJ4 Vegeta, not now, not...anytime soon!

If that is the next Vegeta, I will curse at you. :thwak:cuss No SSJ4 Vegeta, not now, not...anytime soon!

I know, I know. ...I'm desperate for a new Vegeta though so I wouldn't mind it. :nana:

Edited: This is the next Vegeta that SHOULD be released...

Not the specific faces, just the normal and Super Saiyan heads with the body.

Attachments

• vegeta___lineart39___colored__buu_saga__by_delvallejoel-d5tmadj.jpg
    vegeta___lineart39___colored__buu_saga__by_delvallejoel-d5tmadj.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 640
Vegeta
Frieza Saga
- Normal
Cell (Games) Saga
- Super Vegeta
World Tournament/Buu Saga
- Normal and Super Saiyan
- Majin Vegeta
Revival of F
- Normal
- Super Saiyan God (if that happens)

Anybody else have any ideas?

Edited: I left out Dragon Ball GT on purpose but I figured I would add it on now that I got the Dragon Ball Z out of the way...

Baby Saga
- Normal and Super Saiyan
- Baby Vegeta 1 and 2 (depending if they do removable torsos)
- Super Baby Vegeta
Shadow Dragon Saga
- Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta

I personally wish they do a buu saga super saiyan vegeta. I don't care if it's normal or Majin though. I just want a ss vegeta haha. Hoping I can find a cheap datong version. I want a long haired jacket less trunks as well, thatd be nice.

I know, I know. ...I'm desperate for a new Vegeta though so I wouldn't mind it. :nana:

Edited: This is the next Vegeta that SHOULD be released...

Not the specific faces, just the normal and Super Saiyan heads with the body.

I agree - especially since we are now getting a Vegito. We need a Goku (which we have) and Buu Saga Vegeta to fuse into the Vegeto

All I really want now is:

- Great Saiyaman
- Kid Buu
- Buu Saga Vegeta with a Majin and non-Majin face

- A Tien and Yamcha would be a bonus

- If they end up making new movie characters, I'd probably get a Bills as well.

I personally wish they do a buu saga super saiyan vegeta. I don't care if it's normal or Majin though. I just want a ss vegeta haha. Hoping I can find a cheap datong version. I want a long haired jacket less trunks as well, thatd be nice.

Exactly. I want a badass Super Saiyan Vegeta though. The first Super Saiyan Vegeta is good because it's the iconic first appearance of his transformation in the Android Saga but that form is weak in terms of power. It'll be interesting to see those that use Vegito's boots on Super Saiyan Vegeta and how it looks.

I agree - especially since we are now getting a Vegito. We need a Goku (which we have) and Buu Saga Vegeta to fuse into the Vegeto

I feel the next few releases, after Super Saiyan 4 Goku, should be Gotenks and Vegeta. The only problem with that is regular Super Buu should be released, as well.

All I really want now is:

- Great Saiyaman
- Kid Buu
- Buu Saga Vegeta with a Majin and non-Majin face

- A Tien and Yamcha would be a bonus

- If they end up making new movie characters, I'd probably get a Bills as well.

Unless Beerus has a bigger role in Resurrection of F, he's one of the few characters I'm contemplating on whether or not I'll get them.

Awesome picture, wolvie!

I still have to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with his energy effects. I haven't used any of them in a display.

Certainly, I've seen Majin Vegeta at the top of many wishlists and just general suggestions.

From BBTS

S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan Son Goku
Limited Reissue - Preorders open at $26.99 - From Bandai comes this highly articulated S.H.Figuarts offering that perfectly captures Son Goku in his powered-up Super Saiyan form! Not only is this 14cm action figure incredibly poseable and capable of recreating the signature Kamehameha and Genki Dama poses, it's also accurately sculpted in sharp detail to its anime counterpart! Accessories include an interchangeable head and optional hands.

WTH? why do they keep reissuing the same figure?

From BBTS

WTH? why do they keep reissuing the same figure?
I've read something about them only being able to reissue standard figures, aka ss goku, manga piccolo, and manga teen gohan. The rest are sdcc exclusives or Website exclusives and that bandai will not reissue them. Really stinks cause I got I to these figures only withing the last couple weeks haha.

Back