S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we one day get the niche but popular characters like Tapion, Pikkon, Tien (although he's hardly niche, he's on par with Krillin if not more strength & popularity-wise), Dabura (personally don't care for him much.. but hey why not?), Ginyu, etc. As blood famously once said, "there are no minor characters in DBZ" :rock:rock:rock:rock

Is anybody able to put Broly in a flying pose? Like straight flying pose rather than crouched?

I hope we one day get the niche but popular characters like Tapion, Pikkon, Tien (although he's hardly niche, he's on par with Krillin if not more strength & popularity-wise), Dabura (personally don't care for him much.. but hey why not?), Ginyu, etc. As blood famously once said, "there are no minor characters in DBZ" :rock:rock:rock:rock

Tapion would be awesome. Pikkon would be really cool, too. Especially to display with Goku. I'd love to get Buu Saga Tien. I always liked that attire design and because that's the only Tien action figure that I have. Android/Cell Saga Tien would be 2nd to that for me.

I honestly hope Tamashii continues this line for another ten years or more.

I honestly hope Tamashii continues this line for another ten years or more.

That's up to us! Adam said that Dragon Ball is their most successful line by far, followed by Sailor Moon. As long as we keep buying, they'll keep producing. Shenron is gonna be my holy-grail no doubt!

Hmm, that super battle collection poster looks to be missing some that I had as a kid, or did irwin make their own versions?

I remember having a thin Frieza, a Super Buu and a Piccolo with arms down that aren't on that poster. :/

Umm... you're and wrong at the same time. The figures you are thinking of are all from the AB Super Guerriers line. They also had Evil Buu, Kabitoshin, Super Android 13, Android 15, Janemba, Hildergran, Bardock, Broly, SS3 Goku, Kamehameha Goku, SS3 Gotenks, Kid Trunks and Goten; and I have them all! There's probably a few more but they escape me.

Random thought: i love how the manga semi-canonizes Androids 13 14 & 15. For those that are unaware, the notes section it gives a brief history on Dr. Gero's previous attempts, citing that Androids 1-7 were complete failures, #8 was a semi-failure due to it befriending Chibi Goku, 9-12 had their issues, 13 14 and 15 being "close to perfect," but still had slight defects. 16 being closer but still not quite, due to his passive nature. 17 being the focus on "infinite energy" but still defiant due to him being more cyborg than android (same with 18, although less focus on the "infinite energy" technology on her obviously).

It also mentions that Android 19 was in fact the "perfect" Android due to it's complete loyalty to Gero, go figure lol

That's up to us! Adam said that Dragon Ball is their most successful line by far, followed by Sailor Moon. As long as we keep buying, they'll keep producing. Shenron is gonna be my holy-grail no doubt!

Well, it seems this line is stronger than ever. So I think that's a good sign! I'm really interested to see what direction they're going after their Buu Saga initiative.

That's in relations to the Western Market, right? I know I broke down and bought all of the Sailor Moon figures. It would be both good and bad but someday I'd love to see Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts released as often as Kamen Rider S.H. Figuarts.

if any you guys are interested heres my quick 4 minute review on the sexy broly figure.hope you guys enjoy.

hey guys! loved going through this whole thread!!! someone told me that theyre coming out with a mystic gohan is that true?

hey guys! loved going through this whole thread!!! someone told me that theyre coming out with a mystic gohan is that true?

That is correct, it is due out sometime next year, and it will be everything you expect my young padawan

image.jpg

yup gonna grab 2.have one custom for super saiyan ofc.is it wrong if i suggested the mystic gohan gi should have been the blue color?

Pretty cool review, chieftortuga! I wouldn't want to move him out of that pose, either.

Where did you get those stands from? They look longer than the Tamashii Stage Acts.

Also, where the heck is that Rhino from? Is that the Marvel Select Rhino?

I'll have to wait to see the final product but Ultimate Gohan is a tricky buy for me. I'm wondering if Bluefin is going to re-release him in anime colors which is really the only version that I want to spend money on. ...I say that now but I'll end up with like 3.

Pretty cool review, chieftortuga! I wouldn't want to move him out of that pose, either.

Where did you get those stands from? They look longer than the Tamashii Stage Acts.

Also, where the heck is that Rhino from? Is that the Marvel Select Rhino?

thanks angelo2113!.broly already comes with 3 short stands.the one long stand is one of those third party stands for 12 inch figures.something mitsubi.yeah the rhino is marvel select

Back