S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just looking forward to Shenron that Adam (the infamous Tamashii representative in those videos) all but confirmed they'll be revisiting. And hopefully if that does well, then might we one day see a giant Great Ape/Oozaru figure??? :monkey4

then Hildegarn then giant Lord Slug then Dr. Wheelo then Fat Janemba then Korin Tower i want it ALLLLLL

You all got me thinking...I think if they do a big-scale figure, they might do it in the Figuarts ZERO line and keep it in scale with the DBZ Figuarts figures. This is very similar to what they did with Sigma (the main bad guy) in the Mega Man X D-Arts line.

I hate to say it, but the cost of making a fully poseable Shenron or Oozaru may not meet up with the profits that Tamashii would anticipate. And those are molded pieces they likely couldn't use much again. So the costs may be what kill it. But something in the Figuarts ZERO line doesn't require all that poseability and would work extremely well for big scale figures like this.

It seems Amazon is going according to order date for their Broly stock. I ordered one in July and got the notification and I noticed those who ordered him in June got their notification a few days ago.

...I hope the orders I placed in August and October go through. :dunno

The more I see pictures of him, the more I want to order. I can easily fill out an entire display case with him. Thank God my bank account won't allow it.

Yup, I got the same indication. My early order for Broly is "confirmed" because it was placed during the summer and I received the February shipment date notice.

While my order in October is still floating in the "We'll get back to you on the delivery date" limbo.

Basically, it looks like Amazon oversold their stocks of Broly...a very GOOD and BAD thing. I hope Bandai/Tamashii and Bluefin can pull some more stock together for Amazon. This figure is a hot seller and Amazon is probably one of their biggest retailers in the West.

You all got me thinking...I think if they do a big-scale figure, they might do it in the Figuarts ZERO line and keep it in scale with the DBZ Figuarts figures. This is very similar to what they did with Sigma (the main bad guy) in the Mega Man X D-Arts line.

I hate to say it, but the cost of making a fully poseable Shenron or Oozaru may not meet up with the profits that Tamashii would anticipate. And those are molded pieces they likely couldn't use much again. So the costs may be what kill it. But something in the Figuarts ZERO line doesn't require all that poseability and would work extremely well for big scale figures like this.

He actually addresses that issue of Shenron, at the 4:30 mark

So I think it's safe to say if & when they do release him, it'll be probably identical to the prototype we seen a couple years ago

He also unofficially confirmed the reissue of Gohan before it was officially confirmed, so the possibility of Shenron eventually being released is that much greater! However he completely ignored Nappa......

Yup, I got the same indication. My early order for Broly is "confirmed" because it was placed during the summer and I received the February shipment date notice.

While my order in October is still floating in the "We'll get back to you on the delivery date" limbo.

Basically, it looks like Amazon oversold their stocks of Broly...a very GOOD and BAD thing. I hope Bandai/Tamashii and Bluefin can pull some more stock together for Amazon. This figure is a hot seller and Amazon is probably one of their biggest retailers in the West.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if this changes anything for future releases on Amazon. I honestly don't think anybody is going to sell this well in a long time though. if ever, to be honest. It'll all depend on how much quantity will be produced, too. I actually would like to see Broly get a re-release at some point. I know and understand the entire story behind Tamashii's policy but Broly was purposely made for the Western Market. I feel, if anything, that could be the loop hole.

I'm just looking forward to Shenron that Adam (the infamous Tamashii representative in those videos) all but confirmed they'll be revisiting. And hopefully if that does well, then might we one day see a giant Great Ape/Oozaru figure??? :monkey4

then Hildegarn then giant Lord Slug then Dr. Wheelo then Fat Janemba then Korin Tower i want it ALLLLLL

tumblr_meev54vuYs1qjsqtpo1_r2_500.gif

Todays haul and some photoshop fun:).LOVE BROLY

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 400
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 422
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 427
Hey guys took the time to take pics as promised, Broly is so bad ass!!!
Here's the balancing act guys

Here's a fight scene

I'll post more as days go by so I dont flood the thread hahaha, lemme know what u guys think. N thanks in advance

Awesome pictures, wolvie! Flood the thread! Do it!

How did you shoot that photo with Broly and Goku without using a display stage?

Hey guys took the time to take pics as promised, Broly is so bad ass!!!
Here's the balancing act guys

Here's a fight scene

I'll post more as days go by so I dont flood the thread hahaha, lemme know what u guys think. N thanks in advance

Nice pics.

Hi there! Can you please recommend Dragonballs (the balls themselves) that would go nicely with Figuarts Dragonball characters? I see a lot of different versions on Ebay and Amazon but I'm not sure which one's the right size that Figuarts Dragonball characters can play with. Thanks in advance :)

Had some fun with this picture...

Super Battle Collection.jpg

I didn't cross off Frieza because I felt that figure was 100% Frieza rather than 50%.

I was thinking of the Irwin/Jakks sets but I forgot how many there were and I would just flood the thread with all those pictures. Although, it would be interesting to see which figures/characters people want to see Tamashii develop and produce.

Hmm, that super battle collection poster looks to be missing some that I had as a kid, or did irwin make their own versions?

I remember having a thin Frieza, a Super Buu and a Piccolo with arms down that arent on that poster. :/

Hmm, that super battle collection poster looks to be missing some that I had as a kid, or did irwin make their own versions?

I remember having a thin Frieza, a Super Buu and a Piccolo with arms down that arent on that poster. :/

They're missing Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. Apparently there were only 42 volumes in this set. I feel Irwin re-released some of these figures or something because I don't remember buying Broly in the Super Battle Collection box.

Back