S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I took a trip down to barnes and noble again today. Gotta give em props for actually stocking bandai/tamashii stuff (DBZ, Godzilla, sailor moon, mega man x, preditor/alien, power rangers, a CRAP LOAD of gundam/gunpla stuff)! Needless to say, out of all of that I wound up buying another set of stage 4 stands lol. I took some pics of the stuff they had, but I couldn't get everything...didn't want to look like some suspicious dude in a black coat lol. If you have a Barnes and Noble near you, definitely check to see what they have, they're still selling their stuff in stores at retail btw.

Attachments

• 1rdto0.jpg
    1rdto0.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 345
  • zj8fx3.jpg
    zj8fx3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 33l065u.jpg
    33l065u.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 346
What Barnes and Nobels is this? I've been to 3 near me and they have NONE of these. I'm in NJ.

That looks like almost exactly like mine in NJ, mostly because of the Scouts being displayed, the Zero Freeza and SSJ Goku :horror:

Here's the pose I have Broly set up in now, destroying Goku and Vegeta in classic Broly style of course:

Attachments

• 2rc748m.jpg
    2rc748m.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 744
Excellent custom Android 20!!!

I especially love the way you did the cracks in the armor, the black paint worked out real well but I think it mostly hits a home run because of the way you patterned the cracks. Well done!

Sorry if I offend anyone regarding that custom but what is that? Please dont tell me someones selling that as figuarts custom, there isnt one figuarts joint there!

Back