S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they can release Nappa with removable armor.. cuz as cool as it would be to have him match Scouter Vegeta, I still want to accurately recreate the most famous scene in all of DBZ

I honestly don't feel it'll need the removable armor. The face is priceless enough where even if he were in the armor, it'll look fine.
500px-SHFiguartsNappa.PNG

After all, according to Tamashii's planned releases, the only other character Nappa fought was Piccolo. :lol

Bear in mind Angelo that regular Goku was seen years before his actual release. What Sil means is that they eventually just rushed him out to shut us up instead of remoulding him.

I honestly don't feel it'll need the removable armor. The face is priceless enough where even if he were in the armor, it'll look fine.
500px-SHFiguartsNappa.PNG

After all, according to Tamashii's planned releases, the only other character Nappa fought was Piccolo. :lol

Nappa fought everyone except yajirobe and yamcha lol

How so?

It's understandable to see the Normal Goku kind of unwanted in a way when there's two other villains that were in need of that specific attired Goku. Especially since those two villains, Scouter Vegeta and Frieza, were Goku's TRUE nemeses.
But they didn't get the right attire...

Fans relentlessly pushed for the proto tamashii showed from the beginning in 2011 to be released, so they eventually caved...

EDIT: What Big D said.:lol

I want armored Nappa too, considering it's what he spends the bulk of his screen time in. There needs to be a way to do that, and not restrict poseability. Maybe it pegs in on the sides, halfway through the armor?

@ Blood :rotfl

you might be right, but still... make it happen Tamashii :lecture

I would take both Nappas, to be honest. The unarmored would be perfect for Goku to hold him in the air...

Goku_beats_Nappa.png

Bear in mind Angelo that regular Goku was seen years before his actual release. What Sil means is that they eventually just rushed him out to shut us up instead of remoulding him.

Yeah, I remember that it look like almost five years to be released. I never knew they pushed it due to the demand though.

Nappa fought everyone except yajirobe and yamcha lol

I was just joking around that we don't have any Saiyan Saga figures/characters to go with Nappa. I suppose the only ones that we would need for Nappa would be Tien, Krillin, and Goku in their Saiyan Saga attires. ...Chiaotzu would be awesome, too.

I want armored Nappa too, considering it's what he spends the bulk of his screen time in. There needs to be a way to do that, and not restrict poseability. Maybe it pegs in on the sides, halfway through the armor?

@ Blood :rotfl

I've mentioned before about a similar torso articulation like Broly. I think that would work best.

Adding the Super Saiyan 2 head would be icing on the cake to me. Especially with the smirking face? Then some true Dragon Ball Z electric effects. Majin Vegeta could possibly be one of the best releases in terms of accessories.

This is my idea on Dragon Ball Z electricity effects...

Tamashii creates an accessory pack, similar to the Stage Acts, with...

x3 bases
x3 straight stands
x6 stand attachments (picture 1)
x6 electricity effects (pictures 2 - 4, possibly yellow and blue versions)

Electricty Effect 1.jpg
Electricty Effect 2.jpgElectricty Effect 3.jpgElectricty Effect 4.jpg

Back