S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dust has settled and the rage has subsided. Broly shall be fixed, with paint, if I can colour match it.

After reading what you put up in regards to the Bluefin comment, I have a bad feeling that this Gohan will not be as big of a re-release as we all think. Will have to keep close tabs on this and see what happens. Wow £40 odd for a possibly dodgy legged Scouter Veg to me seems like a bargain Android 20. I reckon once you get it in hand it will be more than salvageable ;)

I may yet still buy another Datong ScVeg (yeah I've shortened it, rebelling against society) so I can mod it to look as he did during the Namek Saga. And when I say mod I mean buy it with intent and then never take it out the box when it arrives and forget I have it...

Is there a pre-order up for Manga Gohan, I almost pulled the trigger on Amazon a week ago when he dropped to 73 bucks, but waited a whole 3 hours and he shot back up to 180.

Also I am going to an Anime convention at the end of January, whats the possibility that most of the vendors there would have Broly in-stock? I was planning on searching for a couple other figures I'm missing, mainly Cell, Trunks and Scouter Vegeta.

Also I am going to an Anime convention at the end of January, whats the possibility that most of the vendors there would have Broly in-stock? I was planning on searching for a couple other figures I'm missing, mainly Cell, Trunks and Scouter Vegeta.

Not that I live in the States but I would hazard a guess that some stall holders may have a few Broly figures but if he is a popular as I expect he is it may be a bit touch and go as to whether they'll still have them once you roll around to table. What I'm trying to say is if you want one really bad, and have the money to spare that isn't allocated to Chrisy presents or paying bills etc, then try and find one now on Ebay/Pre-order where its still possible. If you like the look of him but are not going to have a mental break down if you never get one, wait till the convention.

Not that I live in the States but I would hazard a guess that some stall holders may have a few Broly figures but if he is a popular as I expect he is it may be a bit touch and go as to whether they'll still have them once you roll around to table. What I'm trying to say is if you want one really bad, and have the money to spare that isn't allocated to Chrisy presents or paying bills etc, then try and find one now on Ebay/Pre-order where its still possible. If you like the look of him but are not going to have a mental break down if you never get one, wait till the convention.

Yeah I want him and was just gonna pre-order either way I am expecting to see some pretty crazy price tags on him if I do see him here. As it is I was at a comic convention a month ago and for some reason a guy was trying to sell Android 17 for 70 bucks, when he is still available for about 40!

You can still PO Gohan here Ageless Geeks

It's where I have my preorders at the moment.

How reliable are they and do they charge upon preorder? or when item is ready to ship?
No reason to rush for Gohan. People are just excited. There will be PLENTY of them available for a good long while.
Considering they said LIMITED RUN i wouldnt take any chances

Yeah I wouldn't worry about missing out on Gohan just yet. Plenty of other sites will probably put up PO's soon.

How reliable are they and do they charge upon preorder? or when item is ready to ship?

This is the first time I'm going with them so I'm not how reliable they are from personal experience but every member of the Facebook group swears by him and that he delivers pretty quick. And there is a $5 deposit for each figure you wanna reserve and you pay the rest once he has them in hand. I just paid for Broly that he should have by tomorrow and $15 for Gohans. Once I get Broly in I'll be able to provide personal experience and I'll let you know.

Considering they said LIMITED RUN i wouldnt take any chances

Pretty reliable. I'm not sure about pre-orders but I ordered Android 17 and 18 from them and received the shipment within that same week.

Pretty reliable. I'm not sure about pre-orders but I ordered Android 17 and 18 from them and received the shipment within that same week.
Awesome, good to know bro. Thanks, think I'll pull the trigger then. Still torn between getting ss2 head or not, what do u guys think?

Back