S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we know that ssj2 and 3 eat up power like no ones business, so from that perspective it does make sense, though I agree it is just toriyama getting lazy.
SSJ2 doesn't really seem to since after Gohan powered up for the first time, he had no issues with it outside of being a bigger prick than Vegeta. He even powered up again no problem when Cell returned, and maintainted it despite being crippled by Cell. Goku and Vegeta also fought at SSJ2 levels no problem in the Buu saga as well several times (Vegeta anyway) no problem but SSJ3's power almost isn't worth it for the horrible side effects.

My bootleg super saiyan Vegeta came in the other day and I was finally able to give him god status. My apologies for the phone pics.

Oh yeah, it's just they seem to be sticking with manga colors so might as well. Though if they do bother giving Gohan anime colors, than I'll have to swap/repaint Goku's gi.

True friend, that's the harsh reality, in the miraculous event they sell the figure of Gohan with correct colors of the anime, also I'll probably buy 2 to have a Goku that finally be faithful to the anime:

AnimeSonGoku_zps6e53ce8b.jpg

The previous poster image without the side texts:

DBZF.jpg

And the image of Gohan:

09ll.png

Source: TAG Hobby.

Official website.

This new image of Gohan screams "i was in the middle of lounging/practicing aerobics but they interrupted and caught me off guard thus i am forced to fight immediately with no regrets"

Yeah man.. it's gotta be him. At first I argued it could be Goten but I doubt it.

Gohan has had various hairstyles throughout the series, even his alternate future self has a unique haircut. He's just always switching it up.

Also recall Goku wore a very similar jumpsuit while he was training on King Kai's planet in BoG.

It is probably Gohan at this point, especially since Goten only had two - long hair at the end and his Goku style cut. Gohan as even a kid changed his hair all the time in just one season/saga. Plus in BoG, Gohan was shown as a Super Saiyan in some promotional images/trailers but in the final movie, he was in his Ultimate form. So Gohan could ditch the jumpsuit, or something.

The attire designs are so whacky. Apparently there's going to be another transformation for Frieza or that may just be a rumor. I know many have mentioned this before but Vegeta is definitely going Super Saiyan God Blue for this movie after looking at the poster without the side text.

10686772_612821488822825_5233426496926290081_n.png

I didn't care for the Super Saiyan God to begin with and now there's going to be two... :thud:

I wonder how long it will be before these are made into S.H. Figuarts.

Edited: It'll be interesting to see if Whis has a role similar to the Watcher in the Marvel Universe. Where he simply observes rather than interfere in anything. Doesn't mean he can't train anybody but just refuses to take part into any matter.

We'll see customs of these new designs before we see any official S.H. Figuarts versions, Tamashii still has a lot of catching up to do :lol

So much for all those rumors of the film being Vegeta-centric, the title being "The Worst Wish Ever Made," and the whole "12 universes=12 Gods of Destruction" reveal

Yeeeah there are also 12 other universes, with a lot more powerful beings than you can imagine... but lets bring back Frieza instead :slap

We'll see customs of these new designs before we see any official S.H. Figuarts versions, Tamashii still has a lot of catching up to do :lol

So much for all those rumors of the film being Vegeta-centric, the title being "The Worst Wish Ever Made," and the whole "12 universes=12 Gods of Destruction" reveal

Yeeeah there are also 12 other universes, with a lot more powerful beings than you can imagine... but lets bring back Frieza instead :slap

I know Tamashii has a lot of catching up to do but I'm wondering where their focus is going to be after the Buu Saga since these movies have been coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a 2016 Dragon Ball Z movie if F for Frieza, or what ever it's called, does well. I heard a rumor that it will run 120 minutes long. ...That would be ****ing awesome if that were true.

Vegeta will have a bigger role, he has to become a Super Saiyan God. It seems Toriyama wanted to establish Goku in the first movie and now he can bring in the afterthought...er I mean Vegeta.

Anybody else get a Ken from Street Fighter vibe from Goku's new gi?

1507995_612821528822821_6645321654429648426_n.png

Edited: I actually like it quite a lot the more I look at it.

Except that symbol. It looks like a Power button. Simply cut the circle and then bring it up and attach it to the line.

Anybody else get a Ken from Street Fighter vibe from Goku's new gi?

1507995_612821528822821_6645321654429648426_n.png

Edited: I actually like it quite a lot the more I look at it.

Except that symbol. It looks like a Power button. Simply cut the circle and then bring it up and attach it to the line.

Yes. It was the first thing I thought when I saw it. Well I was thinking Ryu but yea.

Yeah that is a good find crisis, its a dead ringer for Gotens sparring gi.

Hmm, so everyone appears to be in some sort of training outfit, so maybe they are caught offguard by Frieza?

Vegeta clearly has a zip up jumpsuit under that armor btw.

Yeah I would imagine that. Everyone was caught off guard by Beerus more or less. Hell that is the general thing in the movies - everyone is caught off guard.

Back