S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gohans colours will most likely change, like Vegito this first version is clearly just a Gohan head stuck on regular Gokus body.

holy.gif

im gonna be one hell of a broken man :panic:

GOB-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695152-248-140.gif

Its two different releases; at first glance they seem the same but looking at the waist Gotenks-Buu has an extra bit of pink attached to hide the joint which Buuhan doesnt.
Really? Two different tall b uus but no kid buu? Can somebody call a pre-emptive medic for Cartoon?
1697a6d271bbb85eda52af6ed8ea8af1.jpg

More effects; the lighning one has peaqued my interest
**** it I'm reusing it.
GOB-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695152-248-140.gif

Gohans colours will most likely change, like Vegito this first version is clearly just a Gohan head stuck on regular Gokus body.
Oooooh no they won't. I don't expect AT ALL. However if they do make him anime coloured, I'm buying two, one body for goku.
holy.gif

im gonna be one hell of a broken man :panic:
I know right, this is onslaught.:lol

I'm not saying all of this sucks, it's just in many ways not what I wanted. And from everything most people have said here that goes for a lot of fans...

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna buy out of all this except U Gohan and the terain stands, aura and lightning effects, those are fan****ingtastic.

Is there anyone else like me who's like... yeah this is really cool but it also means I'm waiting quite a long time before I'm getting my top wants? Apart from Cartoon who probably just booked a ticket to Japan and packed a lot of rocks?

I wonder if they'll let Super Saiyan 4 Goku come with a smile. It'd be a shame if they don't.

Is there anyone else like me who's like... yeah this is really cool but it also means I'm waiting quite a long time before I'm getting my top wants? Apart from Cartoon who probably just booked a ticket to Japan and packed a lot of rocks?

As excited I am about this I stated earlier that I felt this is a step forward when there's so many missed steps I feel they should go back and take.

I wonder how long Pwn has already known about all of this? Probably like at least a year.

As excited I am about this I stated earlier that I felt this is a step forward when there's so many missed steps I feel they should go back and take.

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it I guess.

@Krec9 I want 1st form frieza man...

Those effect pieces are awesome, hopefully the quality won't be downgraded upon release (looking at you, Kamehameha and SSj3 aura). The SSj3 aura can be a pain in the ass to assemble for just a simple effect.

Yeah but I'm also like, we now have Broly who's a test for huge characters, yet they're already immediately proceeding to characters who're supposed to be tall and they're all still downsized, when there's smaller characters who clearly win in polls...?

I feel this is weird, instead of making Kid Buu, who, is the undeniable winner when it comes to Buu form demand, they're making the largest Buu, and downscaling him.... When we also get a humongous Broly...?

It all feels really untactical...

I wonder how long Pwn has already known about all of this? Probably like at least a year.

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it I guess.

@Krec9 I want 1st form frieza man...

Yes, thats actually my favorite form of frieza so menacing.

I honestly don't get this character schedule at ALL. It's like they looked at ebay and just said **** you customisers, we can do those better....

Back