S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My post was most likely missed due to the extra pics but I noticed the waist on both Buus are different, extra pink on gotenks-buu means they are seperate, not swappable.

My post was most likely missed due to the extra pics but I noticed the waist on both Buus are different, extra pink on gotenks-buu means they are seperate, not swappable.

I don't understand what you mean by that, I'm checking the picture and I can't see why wouldn't it be swappable, the extra pink isn's attached to the legs. Also, there's only one card with a general "Majin-boo" written on it.

Is it me or there should be a normal super buu fighting with that gohan?

So who's left on the roster they could do?

Majin Vegeta should be next, no discussion. W/non Majin faces.

Gotenks in any form, preferably SS3 if we only get one. And w/kamikaze ghost.

Fat Buu

Super Buu

Kid Buu

Goten & Trunks

Saiyaman w/SS2 hair

SS2 Goku :pray: :drool

There's many more they could do. Ginyu force, and the family and friends like roshi, popo, kami, hercule. I can't think of any of the other z warriors unless they do variants.
So who's left on the roster they could do?

Majin Vegeta should be next, no discussion. W/non Majin faces.

Gotenks in any form, preferably SS3 if we only get one. And w/kamikaze ghost.

Fat Buu

Super Buu

Kid Buu

Goten & Trunks

Saiyaman w/SS2 hair

SS2 Goku :pray: :drool

I don't understand what you mean by that, I'm checking the picture and I can't see why wouldn't it be swappable, the extra pink isn's attached to the legs. Also, there's only one card with a general "Majin-boo" written on it.

Is it me or there should be a normal super buu fighting with that gohan?
Its slight but to the sides of his waist there are two pink pieces attached that arent present on Buuhan, thats to hide the joint but it means the waist piece is different.

Possibly, I dont know if they were retconned due to BoG taking place inbetween, but those episodes are so vague that they might be.

By the colors in the Ultimate Son Gohan (like the regular Son Goku) is another manga figure, why Bandai/Tamashii?:

YcHjv34k.jpg

Yup, they are in-universe. Hopefully one day we'll get Teen Trunks and Goten. Also Goku in his blue gi outfit. Battle of Gods takes place 3 years after Buu's defeat. The tournament episodes take place 10 years after Buu's defeat.

If there were to be 1 last release after everyone else, then it should be Shenron. The prototype is there already, would be a shame to see it go to waste after all these years.

Back