S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well awesome. I wonder what the release schedule will be. I would think after Vegito, Buu would be next, then Gohan and then SS4 Goku. Assuming these aren't "not for release" things like Nappa and Shenron.

This has me thinking of Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and Gogeta. ...Is it normal to see the outline of my heart on my chest?

Edited: ...As much as I love this announcement, I really hope Tamashii doesn't have an end to this line in sight already.

Man this is a lot of excitement. And this should show everyone this line is going no where!! ss4 goku should be an indication to everyone that ss4 is a guarantee. Also I think the absorbed gohan and gotenks with come together with both upper torsos since lower half is the same. Anyone wanna bet? Lol. N them doing this version of buu is a guarantee that fat and evil buy are for sure getting released. I also doubt that gohan will come with an ss cause he never turns SS in that season. N yes Gotenks will come or else why make absorbed gotenks. Mark my words people and remember this post lol

Man this is a lot of excitement. And this should show everyone this line is going no where!! ss4 goku should be an indication to everyone that ss4 is a guarantee. Also I think the absorbed gohan and gotenks with come together with both upper torsos since lower half is the same. Anyone wanna bet? Lol. N them doing this version of buu is a guarantee that fat and evil buy are for sure getting released. I also doubt that gohan will come with an ss cause he never turns SS in that season. N yes Gotenks will come or else why make absorbed gotenks. Mark my words people and remember this post lol

It just worries me that they're going more towards the end rather than back to what they've missed. If there's an announcement that they're not done with previous sagas, then I'd have nothing to worry about. I would love to see more GT characters explored in the future, possible a separate line. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and Gogeta seem to be a high possibility now which I'm very excited about.

It seems that way about Buu, doesn't it? It would be interesting to see that. I wonder if they'll have a regular Super Buu torso, as well, but then he would need different heads, correct? Maybe similar to Gohan, Trunks, and Vegito. He may have the most accessories of any figure if all of that is true.

Gotenks appears to be a high possibility, as well. As soon as I saw that vest, I immediately thought he was in the process of development.

It just worries me that they're going more towards the end rather than back to what they've missed. If there's an announcement that they're not done with previous sagas, then I'd have nothing to worry about. I would love to see more GT characters explored in the future, possible a separate line. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and Gogeta seem to be a high possibility now which I'm very excited about.

It seems that way about Buu, doesn't it? It would be interesting to see that. I wonder if they'll have a regular Super Buu torso, as well, but then he would need different heads, correct? Maybe similar to Gohan, Trunks, and Vegito. He may have the most accessories of any figure if all of that is true.

Gotenks appears to be a high possibility, as well. As soon as I saw that vest, I immediately thought he was in the process of development.
I hear ya bro. I think they are gonna leave the 1st season for last would make sense since its what started it all. N yea I feel it could also come with super buu parts also, i think the swappable parts will be the accessories. N yea GT will have all vegeta and goku versions for sure

I hear ya bro. I think they are gonna leave the 1st season for last would make sense since its what started it all. N yea I feel it could also come with super buu parts also, i think the swappable parts will be the accessories. N yea GT will have all vegeta and goku versions for sure

The first season is so rich with possible future releases, too. I would say more so than any other season at this point. I could be wrong.

With the way Super Buu appears to be with all of the accessories, it may overthrow Trunks.

I'm so excited! I'm going to definitely buy multiple of the Super Saiyan 4 characters.

The first season is so rich with possible future releases, too. I would say more so than any other season at this point. I could be wrong.

With the way Super Buu appears to be with all of the accessories, it may overthrow Trunks.

I'm so excited! I'm going to definitely buy multiple of the Super Saiyan 4 characters.
Yea I think the 1st season figs will give us characters like roshi, king Kai and bulma which IMO must must haves in a DBZ collection

Yea he'll probly be priced at around $50-60. This is cool if my assumption is right, knock out 3 versions in one release [emoji2]

Just hope we see more movie versions some feel like must haves. Least the main villains and new version of the main heroe

WOW. I haven't been this excited for Figuarts figures since Broly and 16 were revealed. Great images Cooler. It's so cool to see what a Figuarts Bardock and Figuarts Raditz might look like...and the new Vegeta and Goku look great.

I think I'll pick up the SS4 Goku just to have all of Goku's forms but I don't really care about it too much. It looks really good though. Broly somehow manages to look better and better every time I see it and I seriously hope it comes with those energy effects. I was already very excited about the Vegetto and I'm very happy to see that Gohan but I won't say much on those...but the Buu figures...incredibly awesome and so unexpected. I wonder how they'll handle the release.

Wow, just wow, I did not expect so many new reveals! However no majin Vegeta saddens me. I know im always the first to smack GT but I always liked ssj4 Gokus design, and that looks incredible.

Ultimate Gohan was a given lets be honest, hes too easy to make. No normal super Buu though? He looks like he should be fighting him! Are they still setting up or what?

How the **** am I supposed to process all of this at once!?!?!?

Buuuhaaaan!? We're ****ing getting Buuhan before kidbuu!? Before majin vegeta!? Ssj4 goku before majin vegeta!? Theyre actually doing the super cheap headswap thing for ultimate gohan!?

Earliar releases for zero, that I kinda somewhat expected/feared. What the **** man , I have oo many deviding opinions on this.

Back