S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Datong Scouter Vegeta...

get-attachment (1).jpg

I'm very glad I bought this. Looking forward to customizing another one for Namek Vegeta.

Either this week or next week I'll be trying to find a similar paint of Datong Scouter Vegeta's head and then apply that to the neck of Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta so it flows naturally.

Pre-ordered Broly and Vegetto :D Now to wait! I'm hoping I get some for Christmas and then I can start hunting down the rest.

In regards to Broly's packaging, would it be appropriate if they put "his power is maximum!!!" alongside "k a k a r o t!!!!" on the back? lol

Funny how one of his more memorable quotes didn't even come from him at all, but from a rambunctious 8 year old boy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414648011.869871.jpg

Just want to share this, this came from a group in Facebook. Idk if it's legit or not, I wish they could have taken a better picture.

Last edited:
Yay for people that like Buu and Ultimate Gohan...

But boo for me. A different form of Adult Gohan woulda suited me better, and Buu is okay... but... Tien and YamchaAaAAaAaAAaAA!!

Holy mother, GOHAN!!!

Yeah, this is what I've been waiting for. I'm so freaking excited now, and at the same time so freaking miserable that its probably a year away at this point.

But still, Gohan. Mystic Gohan!

Normally I don't mind about this sort of thing, but this time is different. So allow me to be the first to say, I hope he has the smirk.

GohanVsSuperBuuNV.png

Wait... Where the hell are these photos coming from? That's 4 new figures shown in two photos... I'm skeptical.

Back