S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I get into the picture and price comparisons, it's best to remember that Datong figures are cheap bootlegs. They're no where near the production quality of S.H. Figuarts. They're a cheap alternative.

These are Datong compared to S.H. Figuarts...

The one on the left is going for $40, the one on the right is going for $160+.

070714-1.jpg

The one on the left is going for $120+, the one on the right is going for around $35.

10606247_869403806405999_2709657295055913029_n.jpg
I never really noticed this, but the arms are a noticable difference too. The joints are more obvious and it looks detached.

They're not bad. The arms are pretty much useless if you want to put them in the air. And they're battery operated which is a bummer. But really that's all that's wrong with them.

How's the lighting? Is it pretty strong? Can you take the lights out of the step-stage and use it by itself? (Sorry I have so many questions, I just want to make sure before I buy one.)

I never really noticed this, but the arms are a noticable difference too. The joints are more obvious and it looks detached.

Yeah, I've known that for awhile but I never really had a problem with them.

I don't like calling people out, but this is just..

Apparently the clown that was churning out all those laughable Figuarts customs on ebay has degraded even further by listing his stuff with stock anime images of the characters & NOT THE FIGURE ITSELF. It's ****ing hilarious. Dude probably didn't even finish making these yet he's prematurely listing them. I thought it was expected to only post photos of the FINAL PRODUCT when you're ready to sell them? Seriously, WTF?

S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Custom Future Gohan Please Wait | eBay

S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Custom Mystic Gohan with Sword Please Wait | eBay

Untitled.jpg
S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Custom Cooler's Armored Squadron Please Wait | eBay

^this beautiful set is going for $800 folks (plus $8.00 shipping)! Hurry up and buy!

Apparently the clown that was churning out all those laughable Figuarts customs on ebay has degraded even further by listing his stuff with stock anime images of the characters & NOT THE FIGURE ITSELF. It's ****ing hilarious. Dude probably didn't even finish making these yet he's prematurely listing them. I thought it was expected to only post photos of the FINAL PRODUCT when you're ready to sell them? Seriously, WTF?

View attachment 142718

^this beautiful set is going for $800 folks (plus $8.00 shipping)! Hurry up and buy!

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. That's the first time I've ever seen something like that.

Awesome display! I've noticed you bought the LED display stages. How are they? I've been thinking about buying a couple on eBay.

Thanks bud! Can't wait to start my diorama. Give a little more pop to the display.

How's the lighting? Is it pretty strong? Can you take the lights out of the step-stage and use it by itself? (Sorry I have so many questions, I just want to make sure before I buy one.)

No problem. It's pretty bright. I had a picture of my old figuarts White Ranger on it but can't seem to find it. And the light just sits in the base and you can take it out. There's a button on the base that you push and hits the button on the light base to light it up. I'll take some pics for you once I get home if you'd like?

Thanks bud! Can't wait to start my diorama. Give a little more pop to the display.

No problem. It's pretty bright. I had a picture of my old figuarts White Ranger on it but can't seem to find it. And the light just sits in the base and you can take it out. There's a button on the base that you push and hits the button on the light base to light it up. I'll take some pics for you once I get home if you'd like?

Yeah, definitely! As long as you don't mind. I've been thinking of buying a couple of the blue and yellow. Blue to go with a Kamehameha and Yellow to go with the Super Saiyan power ups. Especially Super Saiyan 3 Goku with the energy effect around him.

Yeah, definitely! As long as you don't mind. I've been thinking of buying a couple of the blue and yellow. Blue to go with a Kamehameha and Yellow to go with the Super Saiyan power ups. Especially Super Saiyan 3 Goku with the energy effect around him.

Not at all. And that's a pretty good idea. I didn't even think of that. Mine are the white LEDs so I'm not sure how bright any other colors are but if they're as bright as the white ones they should work fine for you. And if you order I'd be interested in seeing the yellow as I might buy some if they turn out to look good lol

i believe im gonna have to sell my figures in the near future. im being overwhelmed with statue's :lol (dont take this serious)

View attachment 142718

wthell.gif

Not at all. And that's a pretty good idea. I didn't even think of that. Mine are the white LEDs so I'm not sure how bright any other colors are but if they're as bright as the white ones they should work fine for you. And if you order I'd be interested in seeing the yellow as I might buy some if they turn out to look good lol

Thanks! Yeah, I'll definitely post pictures if I decide to buy them.

Got Android 17 today and wanted to see how well he would look with Android 18...
get-attachment.jpg

Edited: Is it showing now?

Can't see the picture. :(

EDIT: I can see them now. Looks sweet!

Thanks! I was just messing around with Android 17 to get familiar with the figure. I may change Android 17's look around awhile, it seems a little out of place at the moment. Maybe I just need to get used to the figure. I really like the pissed off face he has. I feel Android 18 is a lot easier to pose than Android 17 though.

And then buy all the SSJ Vegeta Figuarts for us, your brothers. :lecture

And in the name of Nappa.

...I second this. :lol

Me too. I really wanna see if the box art changes for larger figures and just in general wanna see new pics of Broly lol

I never thought about the box art changing. Just getting bigger, ha. Similar to Datong Scouter Vegeta. I know, I just want to see more pictures of Broly. I watched the Out of Da Box review of the prototype and now I just want to see more pictures of the figure. While I'll enjoy every release that I choose to buy, Broly is my most anticipated. The only other figure that could compare to my excitement for Broly would be Raditz.

I really wish there were more of the claws/clamps in the Stage Act 4 box. If there's 6 possible attachments to put them in, there should be 6 (12) pieces of plastic to cut from.

Back