S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, already? Is it me or was that quicker than Android 16? Maybe just because I pre-order from Amazon it seems to take a lot longer.

yea amazon is always like a month late, i usually PO at BBTS just in case but once amazon puts them up ill cancel with BBTS, and then once Toyz in da box has them in stock (dont like to pay upfront for POs) ill cancel with amazon and go with them :lol

Can anybody explain to me why I spell it Vegito? As if it's an italian recipe?

The same as me?

7397f70e-b881-4d00-b09d-d91f232f7a55.jpg

51NSucp6reL.jpg

Attachments

• ab3937b8-121f-42a0-b06a-405086401f23.jpg
    ab3937b8-121f-42a0-b06a-405086401f23.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 222
Vegito ordered! Also ordered the SS3 Goku EX for now. Says it's almost a foot tall, so these are close to 1/6. Looks great. I wonder who else they will make.

Vegito is how i've always spelt it aswell, never really liked "Vegetto". Neither really seem like a proper merge of both names, but Vegito looks better to me.

I've always spelled it Vegito but Vegeto makes sense to me more actually because where the heck did the "i" come from. It would be interesting to see what name Goten and Trunks would have with the Potara earrings. Truten? Trunken? I don't know.

I've always spelled it Vegito but Vegeto makes sense to me more actually because where the heck did the "i" come from. It would be interesting to see what name Goten and Trunks would have with the Potara earrings. Truten? Trunken? I don't know.

Presumably Trunkten because that is what Piccolo called them when they first fused

I guess it's the same reason why there's Goku/Gokou, Krillin/Klylin, Broly/Broli, etc.

There's just no****ing rhyme or reason in putting an i in there, english people don't even pronounce the i as e and there's no i in vegeta or goku.

Never got why it isn't just Vegotu... Or at least vegito spelled Vegeto in english.

Yeah but those are all logical from either translation or english spelling POV's... The i in vegito makes no sense lol. Although barring any logic I do like it. It's got spice to it, because it sounds italian lol.

Btw I read a site where it states thyat Vegito's powerlevel is 50 bilion lol. Highest in the series.

How was the Hybrid line? I mean I can tell they're no where near the quality of the S.H. Figuarts but in general how were they? Their release choices were really interesting.

Back