S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to add Android 17 somewhere next Android 18 :)

maBgEfg.jpg

Great display, love the symmetry. Looks like only evil (or once evil) characters get to cross their arms...

853841-bigthumbnail.jpg
IMG_6560.JPG

yeah so like.. Tamashii if you have spies here.. a S.H. Figuarts Bruce Lee would be pretty sick.

That's a phat display blood. what crayons did you use to color the background?

That's a phat display blood. what crayons did you use to color the background?

not mine duuude, i went to a con and one of the french guys made it. they mostly make seint seiya dioramas though

Last edited:
on their forum you can ask for help and stuff. it's like the hunters lair for creating predator costumes. but it's all in french and idk if they speak english and i cant recall the forums name

but those are some nice mods!

Smart idea Nick, can't believe I've never seen anyone done that before, looks great. I'm not a fan of the platinum repaint, I dunno why. I like the golden yellow shaded paint apps more for real life figures. Tamashii uses platinum shaded tips, those could be a little larger, but otherwise I really like tamashii's paint apps.

Except for ssj3 goku, lmfao, ad the manga paintjobs.

Smart idea Nick, can't believe I've never seen anyone done that before, looks great. I'm not a fan of the platinum repaint, I dunno why. I like the golden yellow shaded paint apps more for real life figures. Tamashii uses platinum shaded tips, those could be a little larger, but otherwise I really like tamashii's paint apps.

Except for ssj3 goku, lmfao, ad the manga paintjobs.

Yeah I like the yellow tamashi paint app as well but there's just something about the platinum I really dig. If I had the money I'd buy extras just to display the variations lol and yeah SS3 Gokus colors are hideous imo. I agree with you there

Well look at the bright side guys.. even the worst DBZ Figuarts is still better than every other DBZ figure out there :lol

Ok huys so just received my datong SS3 goku head and one of the pegs that fit the face is missing and when the head sits on the Goku its top heavy where the neck peg cant hold the head straight. Did anyone experience this?

Also received the Datong ss2 trunks head and the hair piece doesn't sit right so if bumped it falls off and my other trunk faces dont fit like I've heard it does. Anyone experience this??? ;

The goku head is heavy. I have to use the bottom piece of the hair on the back of the tamashi stage to help keep the head the way I want to. Mine wasn't missing a peg though. But I super glued the face in so it wouldn't fall off. Same with Trunks. As I don't have the tamashi Trunks I didn't have any alternate faces to try with so it's glued in as well as it was a little loose also. But I've seen people put other faces on it so I'm sure it's possible but with 3rd party products I'm guessing not all will be "perfect"

The goku head is heavy. I have to use the bottom piece of the hair on the back of the tamashi stage to help keep the head the way I want to. Mine wasn't missing a peg though. But I super glued the face in so it wouldn't fall off. Same with Trunks. As I don't have the tamashi Trunks I didn't have any alternate faces to try with so it's glued in as well as it was a little loose also. But I've seen people put other faces on it so I'm sure it's possible but with 3rd party products I'm guessing not all will be "perfect"

Figured much bro, thanks. Since I have the extra faces I'll see if I send the Datong head and other faces to see if he can fit them smoothly. Guess I can glue the SS3 face on since I dont have the other face anyways. Wonder is the Tamashii SS# goku have the top heavy head problem?

Back