S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just going to say I know who would like this because they had the Vegeta and Goku then I remembered it was you.

They are pretty huge though. Not everyone has the space for figures that big. Still very cool looking however.

They are pretty huge though. Not everyone has the space for figures that big. Still very cool looking however.
I see. In the back of my mind, I was thinking that everyone here actually collected sixth scales mainly and then others. I forgot this isn't OSW or OSR lol. My bad.
But yeah, 25cm or 1/8 is pretty big compared to the SH Figuarts.

Figuarts are just the right scale imo, any bigger and it becomes a chore reposing them, any smaller and you lose detail. Still not keen on statues, I like to be able to choose how my figures look :lol

Thanks Seph for checking exactly the right 3 DC characters!:hi5:

I feel like that survey might mean they've planned ahead with DBZ quite far along, in which case a survey would be useless.

dbz.jpg

Should be getting in Krillin, 18, and Frieza by the end of the week, cant wait to get my hands on 17, 16, and of course the big guy broly!!!!

I'm pretty okay with Broly taking up my whole shelf, which would be easier because my area of display is smaller than yours :lol

I see. In the back of my mind, I was thinking that everyone here actually collected sixth scales mainly and then others. I forgot this isn't OSW or OSR lol. My bad.
But yeah, 25cm or 1/8 is pretty big compared to the SH Figuarts.

this forum is plagued by 1/6 collectors though. :panic:

View attachment 139283

Should be getting in Krillin, 18, and Frieza by the end of the week, cant wait to get my hands on 17, 16, and of course the big guy broly!!!!

oooh another baki the grappler fan :rock:

Wow, that is quite a process. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it, thank you. Did you do anything to the face? Because there's such a contrast between the hair and face now. The hair has such a natural flow to it and looks amazing. I can't wait to see Trunks' head!

Only thing I did to the face was obviously paint the portion of hair but also put yellow on the eyebrows. On my Vegeta it was almost flesh tone and that bugged the crap out of me lol and colored the pupils white on the one face also.

I'm thinking about coloring the boot tips though. Just need to find the right color and figure out a good way to do it

this forum is plagued by 1/6 collectors though. :panic:

oooh another baki the grappler fan :rock:

Heck ya, Don't mean to get off topic here but I wish they had more stuff out there. I was able to snag one planet toys baki for a really good price but the rest of those figures are so expensive... I enjoyed all three manga and wish they would come out with a new anime series!!!

Went to NYCC this weekend. Being my first con, I was pretty impressed and inspired to do an Isaac Clarke Dead Space 1 Engineering suit cosplay :D

It took a couple days but they also sold Android 17 there, they were expecting it the first day but there were some delays at JFK airport.. but he was worth the wait ;p

I really want to do a Trunks vs Androids display but without Future Gohan, it lacks really hard... :[ I'll come up with something though!
Broly is massively huge, and the Vegito figure is looking good; the earrings look well placed as well. Also saw the MegaMan Zero figuart there, he's all set to go. To be honest he looks pretty fragile but that's just me.

No Dragon Ball Z? That's strange, you would expect Bluefin to at least have that set up.

That's actually an interesting survey though.

Thanks for posting that!

Yeah I really hope they do some Cardcaptor Sakura stuff. Even replicas of the weapons would be cool. A lot of nostalgia in that show for me.

lol.. i'm not surprised one bit.

Just wait till Broseph is released and what his aftermarket prices will be!

I got my Saint Seiya dragon about a week ago. Most painful toy I've ever assembled but worth it:

I need to get a better pic....

Back