S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I've never been a fan of those pop vinyl figures.

Not to knock your set or anything Rebel. They look great on the shelf like that and your custom Vegeta is really cool.

But for me in general, I just don't care for the look of them. I do have one, but I got it as a freebie at Denver Comic Con this year, and thankfully its of a character I like.

Though I must confess, if this dragonball set had included Gohan, I probably would've bit on that one at the very least.

You know I've never been a fan of those pop vinyl figures.

Not to knock your set or anything Rebel. They look great on the shelf like that and your custom Vegeta is really cool.

But for me in general, I just don't care for the look of them. I do have one, but I got it as a freebie at Denver Comic Con this year, and thankfully its of a character I like.

Though I must confess, if this dragonball set had included Gohan, I probably would've bit on that one at the very least.

Me neither. It shocked the hell out of me when I went to Wizard World (pop culture convention) the other weekend and everybody was selling them. Some selling JUST them. They do cover almost every corner of pop culture though, which is cool.

Me neither. It shocked the hell out of me when I went to Wizard World (pop culture convention) the other weekend and everybody was selling them. Some selling JUST them. They do cover almost every corner of pop culture though, which is cool.

Oh yeah, its amazing right? They haven't been around that long, but they've already released a couple hundred of these things, and they're everywhere. Clearly they're selling, despite our issues. :lol I agree with you though, that the breadth and variety in the line is really cool.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt me to grab Piccolo at least, heh.

Thanks for the warm welcome the other day, by the way!

Technically 17 & 18 are cyborgs so the term "android" is inaccurate (except for 13, 14, 15, 16, and 19). However "Artificial Human" takes too long to spell >.<

o my idea is to buy the keychain ones to represent earth dragon balls has anyone seen any that could scale ok to represent namek dragon balls?

I guess you could buy the replica set of dragonballs, they're like big marbles and would scale, probably a little too big, but that's probably gonna cost ya. Optics made it look good but he/she never seems to post here anymore.

I guess you could buy the replica set of dragonballs, they're like big marbles and would scale, probably a little too big, but that's probably gonna cost ya. Optics made it look good but he/she never seems to post here anymore.

Yea I was thinking those but wanted to see a pic 1st

I have the replica set of Dragon Balls and unfortunately they're way too big to scale with Figuarts, even considering how big the Namek balls are compared to the earth-sized ones. They fit perfectly in your hands, so that means they're to scale with us regular-sized humans instead of action figures lol

I actually have found a set of Dragon Balls that could pass for the Namek versions for our Figuarts. Unfortunately I can't upload photos via my phone so when I get home (Sunday afternoon) I'll post em so you guys can judge for yourselves!

Oh yeah, its amazing right? They haven't been around that long, but they've already released a couple hundred of these things, and they're everywhere. Clearly they're selling, despite our issues. :lol I agree with you though, that the breadth and variety in the line is really cool.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt me to grab Piccolo at least, heh.

Thanks for the warm welcome the other day, by the way!

No problem, thanks again for joining! It's great to have other people join the discussion with different views and opinions, or even the same, about the S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z line.

I remember staring at a picture of this when I was about 11.
36713.jpg

I almost bought it a while back.:lol

Back