S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine looks like the first. Dragon ball z Kai

Dragon ball Kai has the gold sticker and dragon ball z has the grey sticker everything else is the same just finding the gold sticker is a bit more rare but really no difference. I own the Kai one and it's the same.

Thank you IchiGO KUrosaki and Erik557 I didn't know about the stickers thank you for the information.

Is it possible to safely separate the upper torso of a Figuarts Dragonball toy from the lower body? I want to fix Datong Vegeta's waist. It's too easy to pull his upper body up, so I want to somehow add some stuff to it to make it a bit tougher to pull up. I already fixed his next using my ever reliable Pledge Floor Care. I've been trying this on his waist but it seems that there's a mechanism that Pledge can't reach unless I separate the upper body from the lower one hmm... :eek:

It'll be fine. Once you separate it & do what you wanna do, just plop it back in the peg. Done & done.

I was scared to separate my Goku's torso too, but once I did it I was surprised how easy it was, no harm done.

A question for any one that owns Gohan not the SDCC but the original one. Does the original box say Dragon Ball Z at the bottom or Dragon Ball Kai? I'm looking at a listing on ebay and the box says Dragon Ball Kai but I remember seeing one on google when I was looking at images of Gohan that said Dragon Ball Z. I am just wondering if one is a fake or did they release boxes with both?

Ebay

google

Gohan's not a web exclusive, so if he might get RE released if you want to save money.

It'll be fine. Once you separate it & do what you wanna do, just plop it back in the peg. Done & done.

I was scared to separate my Goku's torso too, but once I did it I was surprised how easy it was, no harm done.

Thank you very much :D I just did that and now I can fix him in a better way :) Hmm this opens up possibilities for some funny stuff... :D

can someone post me the link to the shop that offers SDCC vegeta for $60 or 70 was it?

I think its bout time I should get it, since I dont expect amazon to bring in any at this point.

Gohan's not a web exclusive, so if he might get RE released if you want to save money.

@TBlake I actually missed the auction because I was busy doing something else. It went for somewhere around $242+$9 shipping. Since I missed it I clicked on find similar items and a sdcc Gohan popped up it is used and a corner of the box is a little beat up but the seller has good feedback so I bought it. It was $210 compared to the other prices I have seen it go for I feel like that's a decent deal.

can someone post me the link to the shop that offers SDCC vegeta for $60 or 70 was it?

I think its bout time I should get it, since I dont expect amazon to bring in any at this point.

Don't think you can find him that cheap anymore bud. Seems $90 and up is the new going rate for now.

No, wasn't me. But the site you are thinking of is probably either BBTS or toyzinthebox, neither of which have it in stock anymore. I think ebay is the only way to go at the moment, though bluefin might put them on their website at some point.

No, wasn't me. But the site you are thinking of is probably either BBTS or toyzinthebox, neither of which have it in stock anymore. I think ebay is the only way to go at the moment, though bluefin might put them on their website at some point.

Yeah it was toyzinthebox.

Man, is there any idea when bluefin will have em or after passing a certain time period that they wont get them in?

@TBlake I actually missed the auction because I was busy doing something else. It went for somewhere around $242+$9 shipping. Since I missed it I clicked on find similar items and a sdcc Gohan popped up it is used and a corner of the box is a little beat up but the seller has good feedback so I bought it. It was $210 compared to the other prices I have seen it go for I feel like that's a decent deal.

Sounds like an alright price, especially if you really like his SDCC colors.

I gotta admit, the SDCC Vegeta has grown on me a bit. It does have a strange appeal, and I don't regret buying it especially knowing that it's already increasing in price. Wish I woulda done the same with SDCC Goku when it was still cheap

I gotta admit, the SDCC Vegeta has grown on me a bit. It does have a strange appeal, and I don't regret buying it especially knowing that it's already increasing in price. Wish I woulda done the same with SDCC Goku when it was still cheap

I'm guessing the price a combination of more scalpers realizing the value of this line, the lack of a legitimate affordable Vegeta and Amazon not carrying it directly like they used to.

I think I actually like the way sdcc gohan and ssj vegeta's hair is coloured over the original anime's straight platinum.:lol

I love the shading starting darker and ending in the whiter tips. The tips are almost show accurate.

Hey guys have you ever ordered one of these figures from Hong Kong before I did without thinking late last month and it still hasn't arrived the estimated date is from today to mid September is there any reason to be worried or is it common for them to take this long when going from halfway across the world?

Hey guys have you ever ordered one of these figures from Hong Kong before I did without thinking late last month and it still hasn't arrived the estimated date is from today to mid September is there any reason to be worried or is it common for them to take this long when going from halfway across the world?

Commonly it takes about 2-3 weeks but that arrival estimate is quite a stretch.

However, you want to make sure you got it from a reliable seller...have you contacted them? Any tracking number involved? Ones from China usually start with 'LK'

Back