S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones I find are actually going down in price tbh; Vegeta without the Trunks head ive been finding for around £16 or $30 on ebay

Unless we get a second trunks tall or a rerelease, I have no interest in a second android vegeta I think. If I can't complete two full setups, then I'll just stick with my one ssj setup.

Wish Pwn hecked in.:lol

I really wish they would've shown more prototypes at SDCC. Honestly I was expecting a Buu proto, and anything else would've been a bonus, unpainted or otherwise. A bit disappointed but overall I can't be mad, since the line will continue to prosper. After all, who would've guessed that they would even consider Android 16? Who knows what other surpises we'll get next year. Just gotta be patient ;)

Same here, crisis. This was the first sdcc in a while too where there didn't show off a "concept only" prototype, like Shen-Ron or Nappa before. Really they didn't show anything that we didn't already know what coming. We'd even seen android 16 before I believe.

I've just jumped into this line. Here's my first, Super Saiyan Goku:
KWkAADo.jpg

I have Krillin, 18, and sadly Datong Vegeta on the way. The real deal is just way too expensive for me to consider (yes I know that's a Hot Toys figure in the background. I'm out of that game. No more paying $200+ for a single figure.) I guess I'm just hoping for a re-release for most of the rest. I'll get the ones that are easy enough to find right now, at least. If we get a Buu Saga Vegeta, or Mystic Gohan, I may find myself satisfied with those.

Thats supposed to be mint in box? I dont think the seller knows what that means :lol

Yeah, like Rebel said, be careful with ebay at times; if something is too good to be true it usually is. If you do want to try your luck with them make sure to pay with paypal and dont leave it too long to report it if it doesnt show up. Scammers will try to delay you so the time limit kicks in and you cant ask for money back.

I've just jumped into this line. Here's my first, Super Saiyan Goku:
View attachment 126954

I have Krillin, 18, and sadly Datong Vegeta on the way. The real deal is just way too expensive for me to consider (yes I know that's a Hot Toys figure in the background. I'm out of that game. No more paying $200+ for a single figure.) I guess I'm just hoping for a re-release for most of the rest. I'll get the ones that are easy enough to find right now, at least. If we get a Buu Saga Vegeta, or Mystic Gohan, I may find myself satisfied with those.
To be fair, Hot Toys are actually around $200 for initial retail while Figuarts are normally nowhere near that price. Also, that exclusive Vader Luke head is awesome looking

For those of you that buy on ebay be careful I just saw 2 listings that have the same description and same pictures. They are both being auctioned by new users.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/271567903375

https://m.ebay.com/itm/291214866570

I would try bidding for the second one, but Money isn't looking good for me at this moment. I honestly hope SSJ3 Goku is re-released. I personally would love to see a Future Gohan figuarts. If they released him, there would be room for customs like creating a Saiyan Saga/Namek Saga Goku.

Ouch, I'm sad Robin Williams died. He was my favorite when I was a kid. I can never forget Mrs. Doubtfire, a movie that got bootlegged by Bollywood, China, and movies from around the world :(

Anyway, I was surprised by how sharp Datong Vegeta's hair is! First time I hurt myself with a toy's hair! :eek:

I gotta fix him up a bit though, he's a little loose on the waist and the head (it nods up and down too easily).

About Datong (and original) Vegeta's neck, doesn't it move the same as Goku's neck? I can only move Datong Vegeta's neck a little. Hmm :eek:

I don't want to get too far off topic so I'll say this, it is truly sad that Robin Williams has passed on especially due to suicide if anyone here on this forum or anyone reading this forum ever struggles with depression please contact help and that's all I'm going to say about this. In DBZ related news my Cell is due to arrive any day now after ordering it early last month! Looking forward to it

A question for any one that owns Gohan not the SDCC but the original one. Does the original box say Dragon Ball Z at the bottom or Dragon Ball Kai? I'm looking at a listing on ebay and the box says Dragon Ball Kai but I remember seeing one on google when I was looking at images of Gohan that said Dragon Ball Z. I am just wondering if one is a fake or did they release boxes with both?

Ebay

google

Dragon ball Kai has the gold sticker and dragon ball z has the grey sticker everything else is the same just finding the gold sticker is a bit more rare but really no difference. I own the Kai one and it's the same.

Back