S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're cool that way.
mclovin-chicka-chicka-yeah-superbad.gif
Damn straight
giphy.gif

@FSLAR That was about the creepiest response to a horny teen-nerd I think I've ever seen.

EDIT: Took me a moment before I read 'damn straight' above it.:lol

75 still isnt such a bad price. original price something around the 50 bucks + 20 shipping :dunno

Blood I don't know where you bought yours from but I got mine from Toys R Us and after shipping a coupon and stuff, it was still a little under $50 :lol

It's funny how they created Genki Dama Goku without the Genki Dama, i guess that part costs extra :lol

Im annoyed at their choice of face with new goku and vegeta. The spirit bomb is a zenlike move, not a rage blast. I wanted a more focussed look. Strained perhaps, but this is abit much.

Unless i remember the show incorrectly

Oh well, if I have the spare money I'll get both zero gokus, piccolo and vegeta. And since Im dropping out of all Play arts kais as I dislike their scale increase, maybe I can get there. Would be great in a glass case display with bold lighting.

Ueah thats the buu spirit bomb, guess what i don't care about? The buu saga.:lol

Still though point conceded blood, even though I'd rather have seen thtat face on vegeta.

Yeah you us a-holes need to stop laui at us very poor, sad europeans who have to pay like gazilion shipping (pretty much always 11 dollars at toyarena).

Back