S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By god Bardoon ASK ABOUT OPTION PACKAGES!? SOMEBODY< PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE!:lol

We need that ****.

and he doesnt mean attack effects but different faces and stuff and hairstyles that move with the wind :lecture

oh shush with your harsh words just because it doesnt appeal to you. remember that the asian market like small cutesy stuff (phrasing)

I think Silrian was referring to Yajirobe, but got ninja'ed and someone posted about the buddies just above him. effectively recontextualizing his response since he didn't quote, or use an "@"

oooh i didnt even see that crisis posted that :lol

but he could come with senzu beans though :panic:

I just noticed that Broly's tag reads "coming soon" instead of "in development" like A16 and Vegito. So I don't think any adjustments can be made to his shoulders now at this point.

I think Silrian was referring to Yajirobe, but got ninja'ed and someone posted about the buddies just above him. effectively recontextualizing his response since he didn't quote, or use an "@"

Oh no, I meant the buddies.:lol I dislike deformed plastic crap like that. I think bobble heads and pop vinyl is a bunch of mcdonalds toys too. I don't get why people like that stuff.

And I'm bummed out they spend their companies attention on it instead of more effort into the main line.

Oh no, I meant the buddies.:lol I dislike deformed plastic crap like that. I think bobble heads and pop vinyl is a bunch of mcdonalds toys too. I don't get why people like that stuff.

And I'm bummed out they spend their companies attention on it instead of more effort into the main line.

I would imagine they're cheap and easy to make and they make a decent profit off of them which in the end should benefit the main line.

Some people like that kind of stuff and they're probably not expensive.

and or if ss4 goku sells well it may help them decide to make a figuart.... :dunno

Wow, I was way off then :lol

and or if ss4 goku sells well it may help them decide to make a figuart.... :dunno

I would love that! Put in some Vegeta Baby, Super Android 17, Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Nouva/Eis/Omega Shenron and the grande finale Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

Wow, I was way off then :lol

:lol NP. I'm not literally angry about it or anything. But it's entirely uninteresting waste of plastic to me.

I in general loathe any and all stylistically deformed deviations of source material. Unless it's to a very high high comic effect, like making finger puppets out of philosophers. Something with a very funny contrast. But other then that, dislike it.

Don't know if anybody posted pics of SDCC but here you go

ufISIu5.gif

Back