S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooow them displaaaaayz, soooooo awesome!!!

tumblr_md1795hShl1rzlvdso1_400.gif

:rotfl Exactamundo

Not even preview night yet, and they already blew me away! Vegito is a buy, Broly looks amazing, and 16 looks perfect!

Still looks to be more. This is their best DBZ display yet.

This stage is not hard to make. But those montains... requires some sculpt and paint skills.
Here is a picture my colleague Marcelo took:

10454308_547521688692847_3147053618419465658_n.jpg

Oh man all this SDCC stuff. IT's getting me :drool: although, if Vegitio's connectors are compatible with Goku and/or Vegeta, and comes with normal and SSJ heads, that justifies getting two of them even more!

Theres also a chance that Vegito can come with Vegeta and Goku heads, since he doesnt have many expressions of his own and no memorable ki attacks that I know of past the sword beam. Perfect opportunity for a yelling vegeta head and a smiling ssj goku.

I just wish I can go back in time & show these to my kid-self. I would tell chibi-crisis "you think the figures they make now are good? you have no idea whats coming bro"

Wussup guys, been awhile, sdcc display looks SICK!!! Vegito is a nice surprise but his face looks off to me:( a16 looks awesome, and broly,definitly picking up two cuz I need my NAPPA! Welcome to all the newbies to the forum, I being fairly new myself. The more the merrier.

Theres also a chance that Vegito can come with Vegeta and Goku heads, since he doesnt have many expressions of his own and no memorable ki attacks that I know of past the sword beam. Perfect opportunity for a yelling vegeta head and a smiling ssj goku.

This would be perfect!!!

Hopefully Nappa makes an appearance tomorrow.

Back