S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch sorry man. I was warning people about that one on another forum a few weeks ago after doing some research:

"jkjtel5- current listing is for sh figuarts SDCC Gohan, Cell, Frieza, SSJ3 Goku, and Krillin. Auction currently at $143.50

He also sold this extact item same picture and everything on:
6/18 @ $360
And before that the same exact picture and listing was appearing for user: 517434 which sold on:
5/25 @ $305
5/18 @ $390
4/20 @ $374

So I'm assuming it's the same seller. And for 517434 someone actually left bad feedback saying they never received item. I'm assuming he wants more money and will just keep selling it until it gets the price he wants. I hate these jerks"

Don't trust him, start filing your complaint to eBay and get refund

Wow! I received everything from the listing and all the figures are legit and not knock offs but the boxes were worn out more than they were in the pictures and SS3 Goku was missing stuff like I mentioned before. Thanks for the info.

The way the whole claim process works is first you have to try to work it out with the seller. After 1 week (I believe its a week maybe 2 or 3 days) if you do not agree on a course of action with the seller or they don't respond, you can file a claim with eBay. After that they will contact the seller directly to get his side. In your case where he listed that as new in the item condition, they will inform him that you will be shipping the items back at his expense and a full refund will come directly from him. Then they'll tell you to print your shipping label directly from eBay and mail it out. Once he gets the item back he will have to issue a refund or go MIA, in which case eBay will refund you out of their pocket. The only crappy part about the whole situation will be the waiting. Source: I've dealt with it plenty of times throughout my eBay experiences over the past 5 years.

@Big D It might've been funny but DB even to it's very beginnings had depth to it. There's a difference between tone and content. Most of the canon db and dbz stuff up to and with cell had a content with depth, excluding a few sagas or parts. Then since Buu it's become very shallow apart from vegeta's one good moment.

These films seem to not only have a comedic tone, they seem more shallow to me. That's more the thing I fear.

But then again I've found all of the movies shallow and dull. And I tend to dislike anime series based movies in general, even of series that I like. It's often nothing but an exaggerated isolated episode that, had it been in the series, would've been deemed a filler.

with pokemon the first movie as an exception,, right?? :D

Lets be honest folks; toriyama wants to take the franchise back to its funny roots. Dragonball was the start of it all; just because we arent used to that humor anymore doesnt make it a bad film, the fight scenes were good and the story did actually make sense with no plot holes that I know of.

We cant keep clinging on to nostalgia, thats what is currently killing Power Rangers.

yeeah! otherwise

90s_zps19e27e68.png

with pokemon the first movie as an exception,, right?? :D

That is absolutely and completely true. Pokemon 1 was a surprisingly beautiful movie imo.

And Gundam Wing's Endless Waltz is pretty cool, though still not that compelling imo.

Dunno, these anime series just don't work for me in spinoff movies. Some parts I enjoy but they never catch the spirit of what I enjoyed in a series. Maybe it's inherent to the format switch.

Also just opened some cash as the idiots at square enix are making their new arkham figures way out of scale with the existing ones.:slap They can shove their inflated price point right up their plastic ass.

Also just opened some cash as the idiots at square enix are making their new arkham figures way out of scale with the existing ones.:slap They can shove their inflated price point right up their plastic ass.

Really?! Do you have a link to that? I collect the PAK Arkham figures and wasn't aware :(

Dunno, these anime series just don't work for me in spinoff movies. Some parts I enjoy but they never catch the spirit of what I enjoyed in a series. Maybe it's inherent to the format switch.

Like they say to each his own dude! It's not for everybody. I personally just love the fact that we're still getting new stories within the DBZ universe, that isn't fan-made or anything (not like there's anything wrong with that, it's just that Toriyama is personally involved. It's not like he retired so his successor and/or Shonen Jump is now producing new material or anything like that). We now know the identity of Goku's mother, thus ending the age-old theory of it being Fasha (the only female member of Bardock's team), we know the Androids' real names, the origins of Majin Buu, etc. All this was within the realm of fan-theory and speculation but we're getting official info from the main man himself. Whether you consider said info cool or pointless is up to you lol, but at least we have answers instead of always wondering & these new films will just expand a already rich universe & bring in more fans. But not everything he produces is golden & I don't like some of his ideas, such as completely changing Bardock's story altogether. I'm going off on a tangent now lol

That is absolutely and completely true. Pokemon 1 was a surprisingly beautiful movie imo.

And Gundam Wing's Endless Waltz is pretty cool, though still not that compelling imo.

Kai's always change scale.

Why is there not much chatter about the SDCC exclusive animation colors Vegeta?or is it because its a big letdown?

I'm really looking forward to it.

looking at the prices for sold out figures i would pull the trigger so you wont regret it later on. i regret selling my SSJ2 Gohan and Trunks

Hmm...I'll have to keep that mind. So many that I need still :lol

Oh what are thetwins real names!?

Lapis (17) and Lazuli (18). Go figure, lmao

I am super jelly that everyone is getting their 18 excuse me LAZULI figures, while I sit here twittling my thumbs, arghh *resumes toying around with my custom SSj4 Goku* :panic:

@Big D It might've been funny but DB even to it's very beginnings had depth to it. There's a difference between tone and content. Most of the canon db and dbz stuff up to and with cell had a content with depth, excluding a few sagas or parts. Then since Buu it's become very shallow apart from vegeta's one good moment.

These films seem to not only have a comedic tone, they seem more shallow to me. That's more the thing I fear.

But then again I've found all of the movies shallow and dull. And I tend to dislike anime series based movies in general, even of series that I like. It's often nothing but an exaggerated isolated episode that, had it been in the series, would've been deemed a filler.

Toriyama has always said that he prefers writing "worthless gags" to intense fight scenes, although that's what Dragon Ball became due to it's extended length. If Toriyama had ultimate power it could have ended after Pilaf, or stayed as a gag manga forever, but that's not how it turned out. With the recent material we've had the best of both worlds; Toriyama is doing what he loves, and yet giving us something that we battle fans can appreciate.

On a personal note, Funimation + Ocean giving more depth?
Not in this universe.
But that's just my opinion...

Back