S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure. sell them here to other people. how much you looking to get out of frieza? Mine has some paint chipping and za terribly loose leg.

all teasing aside. document everything. was goku sealed ?

Open a ticket with ebay/paypal.

Sure. sell them here to other people. how much you looking to get out of frieza? Mine has some paint chipping and za terribly loose leg.

No, none of them were. Although he had used scotch tape on Gokus box to make it appear sealed. The pictures on the listing weren't clear enough to see all this if he even took pictures of the actual ones he sent me. Very Frustrating. SS3 Goku was the one I wanted most.

Sup: I knew that deal sounded too good to be true. At this point it is all in the details of the description in the listing. Also, if the seller gives you a hint of a hard time contact eBay immediately. I got screwed once because I took the sellers word about sending me the missing piece and another figure to compensate. By the time I went to report it to eBay it was too late and I could not open a case. I would be interested in seeing the listing though. Best of luck.

So I got 18 in today and she is amazing! Love this figure. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm was dampened due to the ebay lot I purchased. I got the box and after opening it realized all the figures had been opened and the boxes weren't in the best of shape. That wouldn't have been so bad but I purchased the lot so I could get a good deal on SS3 Goku and Gohan, then I would sell Krillin, Cell, and Frieza. However, the worst part came when I opened SS3 Goku and noticed he was missing his flight stand, halo, and two sections of his hair! On top of that the effects pieces were all broken! This is extremely frustrating and now I'm waiting on hearing back from the seller. Any suggestions on how to move forward?

Damn that sucks! What is the eBay username so I can avoid future transactions?

So I got 18 in today and she is amazing! Love this figure. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm was dampened due to the ebay lot I purchased. I got the box and after opening it realized all the figures had been opened and the boxes weren't in the best of shape. That wouldn't have been so bad but I purchased the lot so I could get a good deal on SS3 Goku and Gohan, then I would sell Krillin, Cell, and Frieza. However, the worst part came when I opened SS3 Goku and noticed he was missing his flight stand, halo, and two sections of his hair! On top of that the effects pieces were all broken! This is extremely frustrating and now I'm waiting on hearing back from the seller. Any suggestions on how to move forward?

It's been awhile since I've filed a claim on ebay, but you've done the necessary first step by contacting the seller. I forget how long ebay gives the seller to respond before allowing you to file a claim (maybe 2-3 days). If the seller responds and you're not happy with how he wishes to resolve it, you can then file a claim and let ebay mediate. They'll ask you for all the details of your complaint and how you'd like the issue to be resolved. If the seller does not respond, they'll end up refunding the money by default. If they do respond, and you're still not happy, ebay will force the seller to accept a return, at which point they'll have you ship it back (MAKE SURE TO GET TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO PROVE YOU SHIPPED IT BACK TO THE SELLER). Once the seller has received the package, they'll have to either process the refund or ebay will process it for them (you may want to contact ebay and inform them that the return has been delivered but you haven't received your refund if the seller doesn't process it by the end of the day they received it).

Either way, you don't really have anything to worry about. Ebay will make sure you get your money back, BUT you will probably be out of the cost of shipping it back to the seller. Hope that helps, and let me know if you need any clarification.

Just make sure to get the ball rolling as soon as possible on all accounts.

View attachment 120491 New movie 2015!

Toriyama confirmed in the magazine that this new film, like last year's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, will tell a new story. He had intended to have this story during his manga's original serialization. Although he did not plan on it, he is not only putting a lot of effort in drawing the art, but also "fussing over the smallest dialogue lines." He also promised more action scenes. He teased that the story is still secret, but will be "utterly funny."

To emphasize the effort he has put into this new film, Toriyama said that even his first manga editor praised him on the work he has done, even though this editor rarely ever does that. Toriyama is confident that fans will be able to thoroughly enjoy the movie. He is currently drawing up new character designs, and asked his fans to look forward to the movie.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-15/dragon-ball-z-gets-new-2015-film-by-creator-toriyama/.76681

YEAH GOOD NEWS !!! :fest

@Big D It might've been funny but DB even to it's very beginnings had depth to it. There's a difference between tone and content. Most of the canon db and dbz stuff up to and with cell had a content with depth, excluding a few sagas or parts. Then since Buu it's become very shallow apart from vegeta's one good moment.

These films seem to not only have a comedic tone, they seem more shallow to me. That's more the thing I fear.

But then again I've found all of the movies shallow and dull. And I tend to dislike anime series based movies in general, even of series that I like. It's often nothing but an exaggerated isolated episode that, had it been in the series, would've been deemed a filler.

Definitely, I've had to do this a few times unfortunately and it takes about a week in my experience to really get it going but the resolutions have been quick after that.

Damn that sucks! What is the eBay username so I can avoid future transactions?

Yes, please. As someone looking to get into this line and seeing so many older figures for cheap prices (which are assuredly knock-offs), it doesn't help to be worried about high priced damaged originals.

i just ordered a regular Goku and SSJ Goku from Amazon. hopefully i could pick up the androids and a Vegeta later on

I have been debating pulling the trigger on SSJ Goku and Piccolo on Amazon too :lol

Why is there not much chatter about the SDCC exclusive animation colors vegeta?

or is it because its a big letdown?

@Sup: If https://www.ebay.com/itm/dragon-ball-z-figuarts-/121381822627?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c42eba0a3&nma=true&si=q7ZrGQB%252Br%252BJajfJ63brIW4HgROs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 is the lot you bought, put your worries to rest. The seller listed that as a "new" item. eBay will definitely take your side should the seller give you a hard time.

Yeah that is the lot I purchased. The guy says he will replace the figure but I'm not sure how long I have to file a claim. Anyone know?

Also, you guys gotta look at the seller's feedback rating man. Anything under 100% is questionable and you should avoid, since it clearly shows they've had a sketchy past dealing with customers on ebay. That's the first thing I look at.

Yeah that is the lot I purchased. The guy says he will replace the figure but I'm not sure how long I have to file a claim. Anyone know?

No. Just no. The guy is obviously trying to pull one over on you. I've had several people try and screw me over on ebay, and I would encourage you to file a claim ASAP and take the necessary steps to either get a full refund or partial refund. Whatever you do, don't leave feedback (positive or negative) of any kind until the issue has been completely resolved, as ebay won't let you file a claim if you leave feedback beforehand. 45 days from the sell date used to be how long you had to file a claim. Not sure if it still is though.

No. Just no. The guy is obviously trying to pull one over on you. I've had several people try and screw me over on ebay, and I would encourage you to file a claim ASAP and take the necessary steps to either get a full refund or partial refund. Whatever you do, don't leave feedback (positive or negative) of any kind until the issue has been completely resolved, as ebay won't let you file a claim if you leave feedback beforehand. 45 days from the sell date used to be how long you had to file a claim. Not sure if it still is though.

Got it. Thanks for the advice. I will check into it. Luckily I haven't left any feedback yet. To get a partial refund would I still need to file a claim?

Why is there not much chatter about the SDCC exclusive animation colors vegeta?

or is it because its a big letdown?

Just waiting for after SDCC to get done so I can Pre order a whole bunch!!!
Mixed reviews- people love it or hate it. I'm impartial but still must have it!

Got it. Thanks for the advice. I will check into it. Luckily I haven't left any feedback yet. To get a partial refund would I still need to file a claim?

You're welcome, man! Just trying to help a fellow collector out.

You don't have to file a claim in order to get a partial refund. However, whatever you do, do not ship anything back to him for a refund without getting a tracking/delivery confirmation number. And just to be on the safe side, If you are going to ship anything back for a refund or partial refund, I would open a case/claim against him first, just to take precaution.

You're welcome, man! Just trying to help a fellow collector out.

You don't have to file a claim in order to get a partial refund. However, whatever you do, do not ship anything back to him for a refund without getting a tracking/delivery confirmation number. And just to be on the safe side, If you are going to ship anything back for a refund or partial refund, I would open a case/claim against him first, just to take precaution.

Yeah that is a good idea. I might just try for a partial refund at first so I can keep Gohan.

Ouch sorry man. I was warning people about that one on another forum a few weeks ago after doing some research:

"jkjtel5- current listing is for sh figuarts SDCC Gohan, Cell, Frieza, SSJ3 Goku, and Krillin. Auction currently at $143.50

He also sold this extact item same picture and everything on:
6/18 @ $360
And before that the same exact picture and listing was appearing for user: 517434 which sold on:
5/25 @ $305
5/18 @ $390
4/20 @ $374

So I'm assuming it's the same seller. And for 517434 someone actually left bad feedback saying they never received item. I'm assuming he wants more money and will just keep selling it until it gets the price he wants. I hate these jerks"

Don't trust him, start filing your complaint to eBay and get refund

Back