S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...just received my Cell from eBay. Was excited and opened up the package....what was inside? A Monsterarts Predator Wolf!

Seller had a mix-up with his sales. Thankfully he's cool and working to make things right. A little bummed as I was excited to get my Cell.

Hopefully the guy isn't flaking and does work it out for you and gives u cell or a refund

Ugh...just received my Cell from eBay. Was excited and opened up the package....what was inside? A Monsterarts Predator Wolf!

Seller had a mix-up with his sales. Thankfully he's cool and working to make things right. A little bummed as I was excited to get my Cell.

I'm pretty sure Cell's final form is predator wolf but don't quote me on that :D

If that doesn't work out, you can file an ebay claim.

I actually had that happen to me when I ordered a Play Arts Kratos. The seller just put the wrong labels on the boxes. Took a while to get my item because me and the other buyer had to ship the items back to the seller so he could ship them to us properly.

Thanks for the support folks!

Honestly, with my long history with buying and selling on eBay, this is the first time I've had a mix-up like this. I double and triple check the addresses when I sell multiple items and sometimes have my brother help me to catch any mistakes.

I'm not too worried about it. Thankfully eBay's new rules basically "guarantee" your money-back. Hopefully the seller can get the other person to send the Cell back. If not, at least I get my money back.

BTW - Nice set-up Crisis. Looks awesome!

Sorry for the delay, but here are the pictures (again without any retouching):

SSGoku3rdReissue_zps6532cb01.jpg

I see airbrushed painting, but as mentioned Killian is subtle.

And near to the SDCC for comparison:

SSSonGokuComparison_zps1846c84b.jpg

I am a graphic designer, so if you want to know the color of the clothes in the figure, is the Pantone 136 C ;)

Could you pose this figure with the regular ss goku from the previous releases? I wanna know the color differences

I was wondering if you could put the gotenks next to gohan or even anyone else for size comparison. Also, would you be willing to do commissions or sell off your ssj4 goku, vegeta, and majin vegeta, and possible gogeta? =D

Amazing collection & display Crisis :thud:

Could you pose this figure with the regular ss goku from the previous releases? I wanna know the color differences

I don't even open my other figures, but consider that this image can serve you:

Ib8Do69E.jpg

On the other hand I found recently uploaded images of a Manga SS Son Goku like mine, in which airbrushed painting is most noticeable in the arms and open hands:

NewMangaSSSonGoku_zps00897d99.jpg

The images are here.

I predict a Goku "Ultimate" Edition.

They'll release one body, with four different heads (Regular, SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3) and maybe a few different faces and hands but not as many as the other ones. Maybe a ki effect or two but not much.

Business-wise, it's the best way to reuse those sculpts and still make major money since you'll be releasing a hard-to-find/sold-out sculpt (SSJ3 head) and a brand new one that people want to "complete" Goku (SSJ2). Plus, I'm sure people will pay a slightly higher price to get the whole set. I know I would!

Been watching GT for my first complete run-through (I've seen episodes here and there) and I'd even like a GT Goku as well! Both kid and adult.

Back