S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about now?
sDEtwIq.jpg

She comes with a spare Krillin head?

Bandai was smart in that one , who dont have krilin , will want one just for that head have an use

Awesome! Glad I got in my preorders for the twins!
When they arrive, I'm gonna have 17 and 18 being all "whatchoo lookin at" and cell ominously hovering over them...
As you can probably tell I am HYPED!!

Soon man. Havent bought toys in a while. raising $$ to buy a house! But i miss the hell out of not filming toys!!!!!!!

Soon man. Havent bought toys in a while. raising $$ to buy a house! But i miss the hell out of not filming toys!!!!!!!

I recently got married too bro but i find a way to save up 50-60$ on the side for at least a shf dbz release ;) like they come out once every 3-4months lol

again, darn the air bubbles! although im gonna try to push the bubble on his tongue to his eyes so those become brighter

519e1483-685c-4cdd-ab78-ccf8986b6b54_zps1e48959d.png

Did you not see that the tilt of the camera is different in the two photos?
Thanks to one point perspective, we can see that these images are completely different shots, looking at light and shadow, you can see that the lighting placement is different.

The source of the post is irrelevant, I want to say "just analyze the image" but I'm not sure if this basic level of observation qualifies for that term.

View attachment 117000

We can observe things for ourselves to discover truth, so what if you question the source (which was Tamashii btw not a random fan)
Over skepticism can be just as damaging to society as over gullibility.

Did you not see where I retracted my statement : ? :lol

I was already shown i had been lied too about it being faked, considering the image came from Bandai's site :D

This was information i Did not have at the time.

Hey Jayrod88, do you know where in the store SS3 Goku was? I called the store and they couldn't find it. All they could find was SS Goku and regular Goku.

Last time I was there, for the first Star Wars Weekend ( May 17th), they had Regular Goku, SS Goku, SS3 Goku, and Krillin. Maybe they sold out.

Hey blood if you are having trouble with getting those bubbles out of your decal try spritzing it with some water an using a credit card to push them out. Works really well with screen protectors and window tint.

Back