S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dragon Ball Z: ドラゴンボールZ
tumblr_n4lrdkKCtT1rud3xqo2_1280.png

Because this is how it all started for alot of people :)

I was born in 85 and I came up on classic 90s DBZ, when it used to air at 6AM on weekdays following Sailor Moon. Sorry KAI fans, but Brian Drummond will always be the most iconic voice for Vegeta

1988 here! DBZ for me was coming home from school in the mid-late 90's watching it on Cartoon Network from 4:30pm-5:30pm. I remember for almost all of 6th grade that Goku was running towards King Ki... Forever!!!

Did they ever say how old Tarble is. I'm wondering if he's the same age as Goku, but is just really short like Krillin. That would be funny, because it would make Goku and Vegeta more similar in that they both have a short friend (well brother in Vegeta's case)

That would resolve some cannon timeline issues that were introduced when BOG was made official.

Cuz Toriyama doesn't really care about consistency, that's common knowledge by now lol

In all publications since the early 90s Goku arrived on earth as an infant, now all of a sudden Toriyama changed that to him being a small child, ya know just becuz.

looks cool Orbital, yeah I remember that 16 had quite a bit of texture to his armor, but I'd much rather it be only along the edges, I'll make a mockup to show you what I mean.

Thanks Philosopher, I did it based on this image (texture in the armor except the boots):

1239934206pqQ0KpSd.jpg

Here another retouched version:

Androidsretouched2_zpsdfd54a6e.jpg

And a Son Goku Kaiō-ken version based on the final product:

SonGokuKV_zps530811b1.jpg

Back