S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, Broly's hair will have a greenish tint to it.

Apparently the prototype had it but it got washed out in the lighting for the prototype pics.

Thank you for looking in to that for us PwnStar, :) Really appreciate it, how are you liking your new job so far, how are things man? :)

My pleasure bro! I want these figures accurate just as much as you :) Loving it here in Cali! Very happy and blessed to be here. We're very busy planning for the cons of course. Crazy time of the year. I'd love to meet anyone attending Anime Expo or Comic Con!

His hair is green without his aura glowing, in fact when his ki aura is active, it's less green because of the highlighted edges. Personally I don't know the rationale why LSSj is greenish.

As to his socks, he's had purple socks, orange socks, and blue socks. Very very inconstant, but they've never been red :/
Now that's something pwnstar could let tamashii know. We already have an error like this with the lines on krillin's boots.

What is this about SS3 Goku's head being undetatchable? I thought I'd seen that someone swapped his head onto ssj Goku like 100 pages ago when we were all swapping his ss head onto the differently colored bodies?

Oh yea, thanks to Pwn for the heads up on Broly's hair color. Good to hear you are enjoying your location.

What is this about SS3 Goku's head being undetatchable? I thought I'd seen that someone swapped his head onto ssj Goku like 100 pages ago when we were all swapping his ss head onto the differently colored bodies?

this is how his neck peg works, its different

HNI_0013.jpg

Apparently the prototype had it but it got washed out in the lighting for the prototype pics.

Are you sure about that, man? I never see a prototype in the official photos, with a color different of the real figure, with the SHFiguarts of Dragon Ball.

Thank you, for checking into that, PwnStar! I hope I'm not overstepping by asking if it would somehow be possible to confirm whether Broly's shoulders can be lowered to look similar to Philosopher's photoshopped pics? I know it's past the point of it being fixed, even if they don't but I'm curious.

My pleasure bro! I want these figures accurate just as much as you :) Loving it here in Cali! Very happy and blessed to be here. We're very busy planning for the cons of course. Crazy time of the year. I'd love to meet anyone attending Anime Expo or Comic Con!
I'm attending comic con! I'm pretty sure I'll be right next to your booth I'm with NECA as a volunteer :)

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Thank you, for checking into that, PwnStar! I hope I'm not overstepping by asking if it would somehow be possible to confirm whether Broly's shoulders can be lowered to look similar to Philosopher's photoshopped pics? I know it's past the point of it being fixed, even if they don't but I'm curious.

I have no idea if it is as I've not had a chance to play around with it. Maybe I'll have the opportunity at Comic Con.

I'm attending comic con! I'm pretty sure I'll be right next to your booth I'm with NECA as a volunteer :)

Hahah cool! I'm excited to see the Queen at SDCC!

I have no idea if it is as I've not had a chance to play around with it. Maybe I'll have the opportunity at Comic Con.

Hahah cool! I'm excited to see the Queen at SDCC!
Yeah as am I, NECAs gonna have a whole lot of great stuff at con it should be great!

Yeah as am I, NECAs gonna have a whole lot of great stuff at con it should be great!

are they announcing it or releasing it?, because im dying for the alien wave with the loader ripley and bishop

Well I'm no official rep or anything but from what I know they already announced the queen and are planning on showing it during this year's comic con I'm sure there will be a couple other reveals and what not of which I of course can't talk about nor do I know of ha

Back