S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. I know the other Figuarts are able to. Hopefully, we'll have confirmation of this at SDCC (e.g. they'll have him posed with them dropped or someone can ask a rep at the show).

Is anyone good enough at Photoshop to show what the Broly figure would look like with his shoulders dropped?
Here's a quickie

Broly edit 02.jpg

Alrigt also would I need an account on that forum to buy it and talk to him?

I just message him, waiting for his respond. I asked for contact or email so you can just email him. That way you don't have to go through registering on the forum. Once I get a respond I'll let you know right away. I just hope that it's still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just message him, waiting for his respond. I asked for contact or email so you can just email him. That way you don't have to go through registering on the forum. Once I get a respond I'll let you know right away. I just hope that it's still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah, seriously thanks for the help! Saved me a lot of trouble,

Bandai needs make Broly like this, the shoulders are too high.

My edited image shows how the figure can be posed. I looked at the joint limits, and positioned his arms as if I were posing the real figure.

The Broly figure can indeed be posed like my edits, the joint limits allow for it :)
Don't worry, everyone can make him look like my edited pictures.

My edited image shows how the figure can be posed. I looked at the joint limits, and positioned his arms as if I were posing the real figure.

The Broly figure can indeed be posed like my edits, the joint limits allow for it :)
Don't worry, everyone can make him look like my edited pictures.

Then, I am even more stoked about this figure than I was when I first saw it! Thanks, for taking the time to do that, man!

Thank, man! That definitely looks better! I do hope they can rest at that level. I hope I'm not being overly optimistic.
Definitely better. Fingers crossed!

Glad you like it :) It's a little sloppy because it was a rush job, just to get the idea across.

The actual limitation in this S.H clavicle joint is cause by how thick those poles/rods are that the shoulder wheels connect to, subtracted by the circle shape holes in the torso where those inner spheres rests in.

We can all ready see how big the circle hole is, but how big is the rod that holds the shoulder?
10389229_802241693128331_6556963054175181518_n.jpg

Here, we can sort of get an idea how thick that rod is per shoulder (I know, innuendos, I'm trying to avoid them, but they can't be helped)

That hole gives those balls alot of room to move around, and although those poles are pretty thick, their movement isn't inhibited either (I quit, those innuendo can't be avoided :lol )

anyone knows when 18 is getting released in japan?, i ask because next week in mexico there will be a re-release of ssj goku, and 18 is listed as end of june in the official distribution in mexico, saying it depends on japans release, so i dont know if i should pay for both of them now or buy that arkham mr freeze that ive been holding off on.

Yea I was gonna say those shoulder joints look an awful lot like the one on Play Arts Kai figure and you can def move the shoulders up and down as you please.

anyone knows when 18 is getting released in japan?, i ask because next week in mexico there will be a re-release of ssj goku, and 18 is listed as end of june in the official distribution in mexico, saying it depends on japans release, so i dont know if i should pay for both of them now or buy that arkham mr freeze that ive been holding off on.
Since 16 hasn't even been officially announced, I can't imagine his release being anytime soon.

They haven't even posted him on their facebook yet :eek:

Yea I was gonna say those shoulder joints look an awful lot like the one on Play Arts Kai figure and you can def move the shoulders up and down as you please.

Just like with Gohan, Krillin, Frieza, and Vegeta :) (I excluded some names because not all the figures have the full range of motion that the previously mentioned figures have due to sculpt and or other obstructions)

Back