S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the line growing, I updated this image ;):

DBZSHFiguartsWallpapersmall2_zps1aadf1ea.jpg

shfiguartsandroid16_zps40b1abdd.jpg

The Androids !!! 16,17,18 ! I cannot wait !!! And broly .... Don't know about that one I will prob get it . But now show us Kid Buu at sdcc !!!! Yeah!

Awesome Orbital!

I'm hoping they'll show a display with SSJ Vegeta, Android 18, and Broly, to promote his re-release! I need multiples!

Sorry to the ppl that wasted money on an Android 16 statue thinking a sh figuarts android 16 would not happen ...

^LOL, i was actually considering getting it too. So glad I didn't.

@Orbital that image will forever be incomplete without Nappa and Shenron hovering in the background :(

Don't you guys love that new toy smell?

I've actually seen several images that seem to be from the anime showing Broly's hair without the slight green tint. So, I'm not going to be picky about it either way. I just hope they do shading on the hair.

Thanks Bane & Killian :)

@crisis: True, I hope someday they arrive to further beautify the image. And yes, how not to love that smell? :thud:

I keep praying to see the Kid Buu materialized :pray:

@Cloud In Second Coming he looses the green, because the control device effect for off.

@Orbital Don't worry, he'll come soon!

He doesnt lose it totally; it isnt as noticeable, but the green is still there. I would chalk that more to the folks colouring him simply not doing it properly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He doesnt lose it totally; it isnt as noticeable, but the green is still there. I would chalk that more to the folks colouring him simply not doing it properly.

Honestly I was watching second coming yesterday before the reveal and I didnt see any green. Shading of course for detail but but not green

Gah... The more I look at Broly's figure, the more those shoulders bug me. I really hope the joints allow for them to drop.

Sorry to the ppl that wasted money on an Android 16 statue thinking a sh figuarts android 16 would not happen ...

Dont even know why they wouldn't just wait when it was confirmed the guy incharge of DBZ figuarts LOVES the cell saga and the androids lol
Green hair is just extra topping on the banana, if you get my drift
yea would be nice for sure but bot necessary to me. I dont want another SS3 goku mishap on the paint app

GohanVs.Broly.jpg

Like I said folks, its not as noticeable, but the shading is definitely a green tinge as opposed to Gohans orange.

To me, the green is what makes Brolys transformation unique, if its yellow its just ascended ssj.

Sweet! Android 16 - one of my absolute favourites from the series! they've gotta do Nappa now surely!:pray:

What a pleasant surprise - I already have the Scultures 16, as I thought 16 was not very likely to be made, at least for now, but I'm definitely going to get the Figuarts version for sure! - all 3 androids is gonna be so awesome! I'm really glad he's coming out now and not years down the line.... Really hope he has some birds to put on his shoulder or in his hand, and a damaged loose head for the Cell/Gohan scene - the alternate arms is also a very good idea....

The other forms of Cell are becoming more and more a want for me, although in fairness to Buu arc fans it would be good to get a version of Buu before. The Cell saga certainly has got a lot of love so far....

Back