S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii's taking notes from you.

I also like to think so, friend :hi5:

A16 looks amazing! Definite buy for me. Will probably skip Broly though, space on my shelves is at a premium and I'm really not keen on those shoulders.

I'll also let Broly, my main reason is that the characters in the series take precedence over those from movies (autosuggestion :cuckoo:).

And my secondary reason is that it was sold out (within hours) where I usually buy these figures :(

Orbital, aren't you from Mexico? why don't you buy it from a DAM distributor? I seriously can't let broly pass.

I just hope that this doesn't put the brakes on the Buu saga, and they continue with movie characters for some weird reason.

I guess I'm alone in this, but I would much rather see figures of Cooler, Garlic Jr, Bojack, Super Android 13, and some other before Buu. I have Scultures Fat Buu which is pretty amazing. I would love a figure of Super Buu, but I'm not in a rush to get Kid Buu. Figures of Frieza & Cell's other forms would be amazing as well. We need another Piccolo figure as well.. Just do Nail and include a smirking Piccolo head and effects parts.

Nappa & Radtiz FTW though.

I guess I'm alone in this, but I would much rather see figures of Cooler, Garlic Jr, Bojack, Super Android 13, and some other before Buu. I have Scultures Fat Buu which is pretty amazing. I would love a figure of Super Buu, but I'm not in a rush to get Kid Buu. Figures of Frieza & Cell's other forms would be amazing as well. We need another Piccolo figure as well.. Just do Nail and include a smirking Piccolo head and effects parts.

Nappa & Radtiz FTW though.

Well if they did just happen to delve into Movies head on, I got my own wishlist.

For example:

ogG35Is.jpg

Come on, sorry but... the series has way too much to still do. Broly is a unique fan favorite, work through a lot of the series first please.:s

Come on, sorry but... the series has way too much to still do. Broly is a unique fan favorite, work through a lot of the series first please.:s

Really hard to say what they plan on doing. It's a weird pit stop in the middle of them doing the Androids to up and do Broly.

So, we know we're getting Broly & Android 16, more than likely a Buu (probably Kid Buu), and Nappa seems likely as well. Have they hinted at anyone else?

The saga is so big, there are people who are fans of various parts. I know we all want what we want, but we have to be respectful of what others want too. We might think Buu or so and so is more important, but is it really? I'm just happy to get new figures, especially ones that "break the mold"..

Bojack Gohan would be immense.

Broly and !6 being released leaves the doors open for Nappa and other big guys like ginyu force. Super excited right now, Just hope people pay the cash for Broly or the other bug guys wont get made.

So I'm going to need a lot more space for my DBZ figuarts collection... Damn Is there a release date on Broly and 16? I'm guessing november to maybe early 2015?

Back