S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Characters like radditz, nappa WILL get made molds are out there. Kid buu of course hes a must they wont just not release him all the stress people get is funny. Shoot even Gokus bropther Turlus from tree of might has a chance since the mold is there. Relax guys as long as we all support the line and buy the figs they'll keep making the characters we want just not in the order we want them to, Imagine them doing all the Obvious characers 1st?? People would stop there and wouldnt continue the line once they feel complete and those others that want more "obscure" characters would be SOL. Like who wouldnt want Zarbon??? I know I would

May as well post this.
MSRP: $67.99 Nov/Dec 2014

Maybe it wasn't a thousand years, but at last the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly is being brought to life by S.H.Figuarts via overwhelming U.S. fan demand! Broly comes in at approximately 7.5 inches high, appropriately taller than other S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball characters. His overwhelming power and muscular build are captured with meticulous sculpting detail. Recreate some of Broly’s more infamous scenes with the additional facial expression parts including one maniacal smirking face and the other being a berserk-like scream. Additional parts include three unique energy-sphere effect parts and interchangeable hand pieces. This Tamashii Web Exclusive item will be available through U.S. affiliated Bluefin retailers.

People have complained about his shoulders being too high. That much can be adjusted when you look at his inner shoulder joint (the one that mimics clavicle motion)

Just tilt that ball down, and move his arms to compensate, and his shoulders will be level with the artwork.
I think the inspiration for the pose came from the Super Battle collection version (Bandai's very very early work)
C2279P0008.jpg

Broly and !6 being released leaves the doors open for Nappa and other big guys like ginyu force. Super excited right now, Just hope people pay the cash for Broly or the other bug guys wont get made.

Well swing how Broly is $69 and the Cartoon accurate Piccolo was $80, I don't see why anyone wouldn't shell out for a much larger figure at a smaller price!

Ginyu force is a must!

Somebody pointed out that this Broly is missing Traps. Yes he is, it is contributing to his Shoulders looking larger than they are.
Someone else mentioned that it was likely a choice made to preserve his flexibility and range of motion, I'm certain that is true, but I think it's related to his head and neck rotations more than anything else.

On a side note: I find it funny that there were ever complaints about non-canon characters being made, when this was a trend set long long ago when the very first official line of Dragon Ball figures were released.

I wish his hair was a tint more green. But this is a handpainted Proto, which are always lighter than the official release. I think we can encourrage Tamashii to tweak the colors.

I was hoping for something more like this:
BNP10193.jpg

I wish his hair was a tint more green. But this is a handpainted Proto, which are always lighter than the official release. I think we can encourrage Tamashii to tweak the colors.

I was hoping for something more like this:
BNP10193.jpg

like krillin's shoez?

Doesnt even have to be that much green; I can already see slight hints of it in his hair instead of the usual orange, they just need to up the amount a bit.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reasons for me to buy 3 Brosephs: 1 to keep mint in box, the other to paint his hair green & perhaps add some veins to his muscles, and the last just in case i mess up on the 2nd i have a spare

I think Broly's here not as a movie character but as a fan poll winner, pretty sure of it.

Android 16 a logical continuation after the I think good responses to the twins.

I say 2015: 16, long haired trunks, Nappa, kid buu

Idk about you guys but I'm really excited for where this line is headed to, seems like we as fans of both figures and dbz are finally being heard
Can't wait for comic con!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Bardock & Yamcha also confirmed!! HOORAY

yamcha.jpg

nah just kidding!!! These are actually my customs that Tamashii made specifically for me & me only!! Bring on Android 18 anyday now!!!!11one!1

I think Broly's here not as a movie character but as a fan poll winner, pretty sure of it.

Android 16 a logical continuation after the I think good responses to the twins.

I say 2015: 16, long haired trunks, Nappa, kid buu

it's stated by bleufin in the description

long haired trunks, really? :p

@crisis: nice customs man! im jelly!

Back