S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guzs what if it's not an exclusive?
What if it is a SDCC release?
Like they are releasing an usual figure but it is at SDCC and the figure is a surprise?
Would that be possible?Has it been done in the past?

It can happen, I was collecting the megaman line, and the SDCC exclusives were only variants of differents color, but last year they decided to release Bass, a figure that never got a normal release... So yeah, it can happen

Friends, your comments make me the day :hi5:

Here the remastered version of the Namek Vegeta:

SDCCVegetas3_zps61ac5893.jpg

Hopefully today is the day :pray:

In this classic S.H.Figuarts rendition of Vegeta, he appears as you’ve only seen him in the original anime! Flash back to when Vegeta had reddish-brown hair and a completely different green and orange coloring for his Saiyan combat suit. Set comes with a rich variety of accessories for the ultimate action figure experience! Parts include folded arms, four interchangeable hand sets, including a special interchangeable “scouter crushing” hand part, three interchangeable face parts and head part with attachable scouter, tail parts, effect parts and special support stand for effect parts. This 2014 San Diego Exclusive is offered exclusively to fans in the US!

10492589_800149506670883_5709059160356273108_n.jpg

OMG! WHUUUUT!

I just saw the Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA Facebook page post and I was like, Holy S h iT! I have to go to sideshowfreaks to post it and see what they think! xD

Great, orbital frame! This would be a good sdcc but Bandai probably doesnt even remember vegeta ever wore this outfit. I've seen some db kai artwork were toei forgot this one and used the cell saga outfit in a scene that he was next to gohan in namek

I think there's some not so manly Saiyan tears strolling down my face
Good god, what is this? Although unique, what the actual hell?

I think there's some not so manly Saiyan tears strolling down my face
Good god, what is this? Although unique, what the actual hell?

and the fact in those colors he never crushed his scouter... I was hoping for SSJ Vegeta damn.....

This is what I asked Bluefiin:

Alejandro Aranda Really? we were expecting SS Vegeta, Majin or Broly, why this?!
Like · Reply · 5 minutes ago

Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA Stay tuned...we have some new DBZ figure announcements coming up very soon!
Like · a few seconds ago

Alejandro Aranda Sigh, I guess that's cool, at least normal releases are always easier to get than a Comic Con

Seem like they are giving us new figures soon!!!

This is what I asked Bluefiin:

Alejandro Aranda Really? we were expecting SS Vegeta, Majin or Broly, why this?!
Like · Reply · 5 minutes ago

Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA Stay tuned...we have some new DBZ figure announcements coming up very soon!
Like · a few seconds ago

Alejandro Aranda Sigh, I guess that's cool, at least normal releases are always easier to get than a Comic Con

Seem like they are giving us new figures soon!!!

Kinda want to get back into this line but the prices are Nuts...

In this classic S.H.Figuarts rendition of Vegeta, he appears as you’ve only seen him in the original anime! Flash back to when Vegeta had reddish-brown hair and a completely different green and orange coloring for his Saiyan combat suit. Set comes with a rich variety of accessories for the ultimate action figure experience! Parts include folded arms, four interchangeable hand sets, including a special interchangeable “scouter crushing” hand part, three interchangeable face parts and head part with attachable scouter, tail parts, effect parts and special support stand for effect parts. This 2014 San Diego Exclusive is offered exclusively to fans in the US!

View attachment 115829

Easy pass.

So the exclusive is the original colors anime Vegeta WOW! are they ****ing serious?!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

No words... just... no words. Dumbest. Move. Ever.

However, to at least mediate it for the ssj vegeta lackers, they replied on facebook to those asking about this not being ssj vegeta, to stay tuned as there are more figure announcements coming up.

Also, my wallet just died of laughter. Unbelievable. Well, for that lone guy on here who wanted arlia vegeta, cogratu****inlations bud.:lol

Well, this is actually good news because I want Sdcc exclusives to be only variants of already release figures. People from outside US pays a lot more for sdcc exclusives so unique figures should be sold as regular ones.

I also just wanna add on a general note how ****ing ugly the initial anime vegeta colouring is.

Oh well, I can use the financial break anyway.

I also just wanna add on a general note how ****ing ugly the initial anime vegeta colouring is.
yes! Ha I mean its alright but I'm just glad that coloring was for one episode only haha

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back