S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The strongest race in the universe that is until super saiyans showed up :) Cooler will be my next project so I can finish the family.

Looking forward to cooler! Also love the Nolan Batman display in the back, I need to work on my own Batman display sometime.

Really loving the v1 to v4 Freeza. Am on the hunt for the v1 to v3 as well. Is that the Ichiban kuji v1 Freeza?

No the first form is HCSF frieza, 2nd and 3RD is HQDX frieza. There is also a final form 100% HQDX but it looks weird and a bit too big. I am hoping the 100% Frieza figuarts zero is in scale like the rest are, and that will be the 100% final form frieza I will be using.

Goku showed up today! Awesome figure.

image_zps23429f2d.jpg

So amazon shipped my goku with 2 day shipping and lowered the price. Earlier he was listed for 47.99 and now I went to check and they don't have him listed any longer.

Hello everyone, new guy here. I may know some of you on the dbz forum. Here I want to share my yardrat.

Cheers!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400917228.435094.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400917276.104249.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400917291.634118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow dude, that's awesome! Was that peace sign hand part of the custom?
Only now that we have normal goku can yardrat goku be complete.
If I could have one of them I'd be inspired to make a "BADMAN" Vegeta as well!

Cool **** giLO8!

So funny how I once joked about yardrat goku and now there's already like three people who made him if not more.:lol

@Blood What Alex said.

That custom Goku is amazing, great job!

My Goku arrived yesterday and while I'm happy with it, especially the effect piece, the paint seems a bit lacking. I don't just mean the differences with Krillin either. I put him on display next to SS Vegeta and the depth of the colour and shading on Vegeta just made Goku seem a bit too much like a regular plastic toy. The best way I can describe it is it looks like a Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime next to the Takara version; still a great mold but lacking that little bit of quality in the paint. I'm not saying I don't like the figure as it is bright and pops on the shelf, I'd just like to see some more paint aps on my figures.

Thats how the original manga figures looked magpie, they were washed out looking to be in line with a manga book. They tried to add shading to his gi to make it another "hybrid" figure like Krillin but it didnt help much tbh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I already have the manga version and I do prefer the newer version. Was hoping the paint would be a of a similar standard to the SDCC Goku (from what I've seen in pictures). I really regret not picking that up when it was first released :( I'd not long got into collecting figures and I didn't see the point of getting a repaint of a figure I already had. Little did I know I'd end up having 3 versions of it on display eventually and probably more in the future :thud:

Cool **** giLO8!

So funny how I once joked about yardrat goku and now there's already like three people who made him if not more.:lol

@Blood What Alex said.

thank you for making my dictionairy bigger!

i was more or less thinking of this guy's pose

vanilla_ice_4_page_tough_pose_rob_van_winkle1.jpg

vanilla ice baby! :bunnydanc

Back