S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, mainly out of curiosity what is it you use to paint and to mold over the arms and head? maybe I'd like to try it out at one point but for now I'm just wondering how in the world that it gets done! Also to add into the Brolly discussion, I am not a fan of the character but I know as a fact if they make a figure for him I'd buy him because he just looks so badass and it would look cool with the other figures

To sculpt you can use milliput or apoxie sculpt. Its very simple to use and gives you about an hour of work time before it starts to get hard. After it dried for about 24 hour its ready to paint. I personally use model masters paint.

God I hope Broly doesn't get released . I don't why why some ppl love him . I just don't get it . I'd rather get kid trunks kid goten 2 pack or tien or yamcha after kid buu than get broly ! Anyone else .... Vegito , gogeta , gotenks , fat buu , android 16 , great saiyaman gohan ( which I hope is after kid buu )

dragonballfan, TBlake & crisis: thanks for the comments.

blood: yes, I will work in a Nappa with battle damages.

The Riddle Of Steel '86: I really appreciate your words.

Havok: thanks and I'll keep your suggestion, friend.

A little images of Figuarts Zero Piccolo, release date October:

fo19607.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

fo19607.jpg

kinda looks like the banpresto one…
DB_CULTURES_PICCOLO2_JAN2012_BANPRESTO_.jpg

Oh my god the zero piccolo is in anime colours?! I hadn't expected that, NICE. I might buy him and zero goku after all. Still not sure about Vegeta. Trunks and Frieza I don't really like.

I believe piccolo will be the first figuarts zero that can change hand since it got 2 different hand pose as shown on below picture.

dragon-ball-z-figuarts-zero-piccolo-limited-edition.jpg

dragon-ball-z-figuarts-zero-piccolo-limited-edition.jpg

fo19607.jpg

Finally, been waiting for Zero.

Stupid Amazon says Goku has been pushed back another week to the 29th...

I have no idea why they're having so much trouble getting this guy in. Hastings is selling him on there for a decent price, but I'd rather stick with free shipping.

I ordered mine when I had a free trial of Amazon Prime so I get free 2 day shipping. Otherwise I would just cancel with Amazon order another from somewhere else.

To sculpt you can use milliput or apoxie sculpt. Its very simple to use and gives you about an hour of work time before it starts to get hard. After it dried for about 24 hour its ready to paint. I personally use model masters paint.

Thanks for the response, just a few more questions sorry! I tried fiddling with my Goku fig and couldn't quite get the second leg separation off is that just a thing you have to loosen a lot or is there something you can do to it to ease the separation? Also do you have to put something on it after you have finished painting it so that it will feel the same as the rest of the figure? Thanks for the help I've wanted a Tien figure since I started collecting these figures, he's always been my favourite character oddly enough!

I had the same problem with Amazon. I got home from work yesterday and saw that the status had still not changed. I did a chat with a customer service rep, and he said that it was still on schedule to arrive today. He said that he would "put a note on the order and let shipping know that it should be a priority to get it out".

Get an email this morning at 5am that they are "still trying to obtain" Goku, and that I can keep the order open and that they will cancel it if they can't obtain it by June 21st. I did another chat with customer service, asking about it being available to ship from 25 other sellers on the product page but unavailable from the original Prime order. Bottom line, I cancelled the order, put in another order with a seller located here in Los Angeles, and they refunded me the $8 for expedited shipping. I'm hoping it gets here by Saturday since Monday is a holiday.

Does anyone NOT see Megaman Zero there!? YIPPPIEEEEEEEEEE!!!
What a surprise!
Well there was my comment on the previous page. I'm glad this guy is being released because the last releases were two variants in a row.

Back