S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calm down man, just put in a complaint with ebay about it, they make things really easy to sort out buyer-side. As for the reissue news, it wasnt real, just left over stock they are going to use for a lottery to give to a select few sellers and use at events, not that it would have been a bad thing imo; as ive already said, collecting should be about the figure, not the value of it, at least not until years down the road.

Also, not all ebay sellers are scumbags, I myself sell from time to time and I make sure everything is perfect and exact before I put things up :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah, from my experience they're great with buyers, and you shouldn't have a problem, other than waiting for your money to get back. I got scammed, but as a seller, and eBay lied about compensating me. If you look online, that happens all the time. There's a bunch of horror stories, and most sellers now suggest, just to save yourself the headache and take the hit. You should be fine though! Best wishes!

I feel the exact way Deano! The figures represent something to me, and I don't care about that stuff. The stock market is better for me on that end.

damn i joined this board too late...i had sold a gohan and ss3 goku a while back :-( if anyone has a hot toys bane i have a figuarts zero type 2 and a trunks!

Why I avoid EvilBay at all costs; never really had a good experience with sellers on there. Seems like too much of a crapshoot for me.

Wow, I owe my entire collection to ebay.. a lot of great items/figures/games I would've never known about and missed out on otherwise. Got a lot of extremely rare stuff for cheap, that are worth 5x as much these days.

Out of the 10+ years I've been using ebay, both buying & selling, i've only been burned 3 or 4 times. To each his own, I guess!

Oh I think they're great as a buyer! The customer service is very helpful from that end, in my experience. Although the "open case" process isn't fun, at least you get your money back! I owe a lot to eBay, because it's the only way I could afford getting stuff like comics, clothes, movies, and albums.

As a buyer ebay will refund your money and do anything to make you happy. The problem is that it's too stacked against sellers. Buyers will claim that it was lost or damaged, and then ebay will immediately refund them without hearing the sellers side or even asking for proof. You can't even post negative feedback as a seller, you have to give them positive feedback, which makes it difficult to tell who's a deadbeat.

blogness: thanks for your comment.

If you are tired of seeing the prototype semi naked of Nappa, here is the solution:

SCE2014p_zps6c0e10f3.jpg

And the extra image, where he was allegedly attacked by surprise:

NappaEnergy_zps75f1c11b.jpg

Awesome work on that image Orbital Frame! I guess you must have scaled up, fitted, and coloured the armor off of Vegeta to Nappa's body. That would explain why the shoulder pads are slightly too long...
Nappa2.jpg I think they should be scaled closer to this image. Then again that might not even be possible, you've created something awesome anyway.

they are receiving a small re-release as prizes for events in japan. aside from that, they are not getting a normal reissue.

Goku's charging effect makes a decent Final Flash charging effect. Here it is with some crazy filters:

I'm having a tough time differentiating which posts are wish lists and which are legit, so can anyone tell confirm if they are already officially announced that we are getting a SDCC Vegeta?

Back