S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How dumb I am, @Big Deano, is they guy you are talking about this one?

Alejandro Aranda ‏@Aranda17 2h
I do not read japanese so I may ask, @TamashiiNations are the rumours for the re-stock of Trunks and SS3 Goku true?

TamashiiNations ‏@TamashiiNations 1h
@Aranda17 no that's just part of a lottery of existing stock that was set aside for promo events

If it's, that's just me getting hyped by being able to display a SS and normal trunks at the same time haha

For an SDCC figure using SS Vegeta as a base, I would want an SS Vegeta with painted boot tips, non-SS additional heads, a set of molded crossed arms, a non-tan flesh color paint job, and a couple of additional faces, platinum SS hair. Also, add a stand and a blast effect part. This would make an ultimate Vegeta package. See

https://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/...Cell.png/180px-VegetaSSIvsSemiPerfectCell.png

Extra faces:
https://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/9/92/VegetaCellGamesEndOfCell.png
https://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/d...e729f1e55522f1e4e5a7096832c.jpg?itok=emt7aiO5

YES! I want that so BADMAN! That's my definitive Vegeta release! It would be my favorite figure I own without a doubt!

American Planning
May : Normal Goku
June: A-18, SS Goku & Piccolo re-release
July : SDCC Vegeta
August : SS Goku Figuarts Zero re-release
September :
October : A-17

Japanese planning
May : normal Goku
June: A-18, SS Goku & Piccolo re-release
July :
August : Frieza, Cell, Trunks, SS3 Goku, Vegeta Scouter and SS Goku figuarts zero re-release
September : A-17
October :

Yeah thank you ^^

So does anyone have any offline friends in their immediate circle that also collect these or other figures? Or is everyone like me that has no friends that collects Figuarts & has to post photos of my stuff online instead?

Same here @crisis, no one of my friends even collect, they actually love my collection because it's the stuff of our childhood, PR, Marvel, DB, and such... But no one is collecting but me :p

The only one that I wanted was Trunks but it would have been nice to have the others rereleased for those who missed out.

Well there's still SS Goku and Piccolo releasing next month, if that's up your alley.

Yeah, I have SS Goku and Piccolo preordered. Would have been really nice to gets Trunks and SS3 Goku though. Oh well, the Zero Trunks will have to do for a whole longer.

Don't worry I know how you feel, I missed out on Trunks and SS Vegeta. I hope that Tamashii realizes the demand behind these guys. Most Tamashii lines don't have the same ridiculous scalper markups like DBZ has.

@Crisis I have no one in my immediate friends circle that collect any type of figures, but I do have a few frinds and family that appreciate them, some anime fans.

Then again, probably because of the subcultures I often find myself in (acedemic types) I don't have that many friends who're into superhero-esque stuff in general. Drawback of living in continental europe also I'd say.

So does anyone have any offline friends in their immediate circle that also collect these or other figures? Or is everyone like me that has no friends that collects Figuarts & has to post photos of my stuff online instead?

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat.

Oh **** no! I just paid 150 for another Trunks, which the buyer said was for display purposes only and was in immaculate condition; only it wasn't. **** ebayers are just ****ing scum-bags! And now Tamashii gives us a re-release, spare me.

Back