S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At long last..

securedownload.jpg

Haven't had time to properly set him up amongst my display yet. will get to that later tonight

I'm glad his blue gi colour is pretty dark in normal lighting conditions.

But the go difference between Krillin and Goku though....:slap Don't think I'll ever pose 'm together.

Crisis weren't you one of the guys like me not impressed with this release? So how does it feel to actually have him?

Any change in opinion?

Honestly I'm impressed with nearly every release we get :D but that's only because when compared to the DBZ figures throughout the 90's/early 2000's, these Figuarts are a Godsend, lol.

But honestly, subjectively speaking, it's what I expected it to be so I'm not really disappointed at this point. In a perfect world the Kamehameha would be identical to the prototype & the gi would be different aesthetically, but it is what it is, ya know? Hopefully we'll get a more accurate rendition in the future that won't take 5 years after it's been shown to the public. Do I recommend this Goku for anybody else? Of course, your Figuarts collection is simply incomplete without it.

Tamashii can seriously bank off this franchise if they make the right moves, and not tank the line with questionable design choices & "safe" character releases over n over.

Honestly at this point im just glad Goku is released or on the verge of it depending on where you look, but one thing that will always bother me is the fact that the prototype and promo pics of Goku clearly have the retooled ssj3 body (less lanky arms, shorter shoulder parts) which, apart from the paint job ssj3 got, was improved on the original mould, yet his release has the old mould again? Wtf tamashii? Heres some pics so you know what I mean:

s-h-figuarts-super-saiyan-3-son-goku-06.jpg

Bandai-Dragonball-Z-SH-Figuarts-Normal-Goku-Figure-e1380039721942.jpg

14040927.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

See what I mean? The original moulds arms drooped because of the long shoulders wheras ssj3s is more natural, yet they changed it back!

Oh, and I have no idea if this has been posted before but found this on the proboards, a ssj2 Goku head, but it was spotted supposedly at an official event a month or so back, not sure what to think tbh.

sy4uraru.jpg

whaaaat O___O the hair has that orange SDCC Goku tint.. my gut tells me it isn't legitimate though :lecture

How did this go underneath our radar for so long? I think someone would've posted that immediately after its reveal, right?

doesnt look official, doesnt have the stickers and he is on top of the brown box, he also is with iron man figures, anyways i havent seem them display figures like this, but if this was legit, i have 2 gripes, another goku? and worse still the same body mould?, if they do release a goku ss2 he should come with the blue shirt and battle damaged suit, just to have him stand out.

so far that would be 4 gokus with the same mould including the sdcc one, this would make it five.

Honestly at this point im just glad Goku is released or on the verge of it depending on where you look, but one thing that will always bother me is the fact that the prototype and promo pics of Goku clearly have the retooled ssj3 body (less lanky arms, shorter shoulder parts) which, apart from the paint job ssj3 got, was improved on the original mould, yet his release has the old mould again? Wtf tamashii? Heres some pics so you know what I mean:

s-h-figuarts-super-saiyan-3-son-goku-06.jpg

Bandai-Dragonball-Z-SH-Figuarts-Normal-Goku-Figure-e1380039721942.jpg

14040927.jpg

Hmm, interesting. Never noticed that.

No way in hell I'd buy another Goku with the same exact body mold just for SS2 hair, which by the way is really subtly different from the SS1 hair.

it just set in that after all these years I finally have Goku in my hands. soon all of you shall experience the same feeling

aahh, that new toy smell :monkey3 Android 18, you're next honey...

That pic of SS2 Goku popped up a while ago. It's a custom and not at a show. I don't think they'd use a shipping box to prop it up like that. Looks like it was made with an SS3 Goku head.

Havok posted that SSJ2 picture awhile back. They showed him in poses at a show, but it was line up with Gohan's with that orange colored hair, as well.

I see what you mean Deano, and it's disappointing, but we can't do anything about it. The only release I'm excited for right now is not even confirmed, and that's a decked out Cell Game Vegeta for SDCC. No expectations, especially with the twitter news, but I'm still going to hope for some form of Cell saga SSJ Vegeta! If I get him, then I will be excited to get the Androids to display him with, for the scene where 18 breaks his arm!

Wait for me boys i am coming hehe. I just hope bandai will also make Bulma (Dragonball z) with some capsule accessories hehehe wishful thinking
SHF ÉlæóÉlè+18ìå 05.jpg

Oh, and I have no idea if this has been posted before but found this on the proboards, a ssj2 Goku head, but it was spotted supposedly at an official event a month or so back, not sure what to think tbh.

sy4uraru.jpg

Iron Man 3 Starboost Armor Huh, that is interesting...especially with two War Machines and one looking a tad different.

I'm not sure if that Goku is legit, doesn't seem it. We would have seen something on tamashii wouldn't we? But the Starboost armor intrigues me too. Especially because Tamashii only just got the IRon Man 3 license with the Mark 42

my attempt at dynamic posing.. all the more reason why we need proper display scenery

Untitled4.jpg
securedownload3.jpgsecuredownload1.jpg

Back