S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely forgot about the eyebrows. Thank you so much for the info! I was not expecting it, but I am very appreciative! I've never done any custom work, but I really want to!

The figure is fine, the toei sticker does change depending on what region it was made for. Sounds like its just an asia version, as funimation stickers are only on bluefin America figure boxes, still the same figure though :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

To add to my last post, the only known decent bootleg is of ssj vegeta just now, so you have nothing to worry about, even though ss3 Goku may "look" bootleg with his paint schem ;)

Been awhile since I put updates photos in here.

czsscLD.jpg

RJ14kJA.jpg

aq25PT0.jpg

Sweet set up Snake! I'm really jealous of all your duplicates. I promised myself I wasn't going to buy extras of any one character, but seeing as how slowly these guys are being released I can't help but want more!

How would you guys feel if they were to release the alternate "Bizarro Vegeta" recolor?

VegetaPodSpacePanning-1-.jpg

I wouldnt get it, hated the colour scheme and it was obviously never meant to exist due to kais removal of it.

How would you guys feel if they were to release the alternate "Bizarro Vegeta" recolor?

View attachment 101808

I wouldnt get it, hated the colour scheme and it was obviously never meant to exist due to kais removal of it.

^^My feelings exactly. I could not care less for that Vegeta design and have no desire to have it in my collection

I wouldn't like them to release it, but if they did I'd still get it, mainly because I want most every figure they release and I love Vegeta

That alternate Vegeta coloring would be an easy pass for me if it made it into figure form.

Well, I should have seen it coming, but as I was swapping hands of my Datong Vegeta/Trunks the entire ball joint snapped off at the point where it connects inside the arm. Serves me right I suppose but I wanted a Trunks in armor dammit! :lol

I managed to glue it so the hand can still swivel (so the ball and socket still functions) but will leave it a day or so before I try removing the hand.

Be very careful with the bootleg folks, im delicate with my figures and the bootleg still couldnt help but break. You have been warned.

What Deano said. If they are selling so many at the SDCC event, various websites, and on their own website, that won't be happening with that release.

I'm sorry about that misfortune of yours Deano. Hopefully you can fix it!

Big Deano if you want to safely remove any parts of Vegeta Datong you only have to give it with a hair dryer and you can remove the piece easily.
If you want, you can try with the ball joint of the arm to get it

Ok... So now I'm using 168 bucks for Gohan Comic Con and SS3 Goku shipped.... I think it was a great offer... I just really, really hope they are not releasing a ss3 goku for the comic con

Back