S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then the buu period comes and like half the characters are too big or minor to be released. I bet we'll have another goku within 2 years.

1 thing is they might start doing first issue bonus pack-ins for this line... I could believe that to have caused the delay. Though no idea what it'd be.

But I still don't expect it.

Yeah, we'll get another Goku, but which version who knows. I would up for a new paint release of SSJ3 Goku as long as they make it right this time. Something like.. Light paint ver.. LOL. A SSJ2 version would be great at this point for all the faces they could pack in.

Buu saga character are prolly going to be: majin vegeta, mystic gohan, saiyaman(maybe?) goten&trunks, gotenks, vegetto, kid buu, dabura and maybe supreme kai.. I dont see anyone else being released possibly videl an hercule also

I could see them doing a FiguartZero Saiyan Saga Goku like that. I doubt they would do two base Goku figures.. heck, it doesn't even look like we'll get SSJ2 Goku any time soon. lol.

Ss2 goku is just a different head. Saiyan saga goku would be a different body build (thinner) with a different gi.

imo a Dabura Figuarts has just as much of a chance as Ginyu or Raditz at this point; they're not necessarily obscure characters, but they're not popular either (at least, Tamashii's definition of "popular"). And we all know Tamashii's stance on who we should expect to see: only the popular kids see the limelight *coughsaiyanscough*, everyone else stands on the sidelines.

That said, as far as future Goku releases are concerned, a SSj2 Goku is a high possibility, complete with bulging veins/muscles & electricity effect parts (considering they make Majin Vegeta, which is also a high possibility). Why SSj2? Because people would love to recreate the Majin Vegeta vs. SSj2 Goku battle, and Tamashii would profit off of that alone.

Now who would want that crisis? I agree for the Boo arc, I would just expect Boo and the Saiyans. That's it. And with 3 releases a year, that will carry them for awhile. Kai Boo arc will be over before they get to even those.

What if, on the last episode of the Boo arc of Kai, they say, "Next time on Dragon Ball...." And a new saga starts? That would be crazy! I'm just kidding around, but they might announce a new movie sequel.

I'm just hoping for SDCC Cell Game Vegeta.

Not surprised, this figure has been in the pipeline for years so I wouldn't put it past them to delay it until 3Q at this point.

I think we all need to calm down; Goku was always going to come out the end of this month for America, Amazon is just correcting themselves.

You are all working yourselves into a panic here! Relax. We waited years to get Goku, a little while longer isnt going to hurt.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Toyarena had 30th of april for a big while now...

What I find typical is that this Goku is essentially a manga release from the earliest days, yet it's a web exclusive in Japan...

Maybe they've regretted that and trying to produce a bigger amount for japan?

Goku´s mother, Gine

67034.gine-mala-calidad.jpg

View from the capsule of Goku

I don't think anyone is freaking out- I'm not. Just passing along the news and my insight. ;)

Did we ever hear if that pre-Earth Goku story was an April Fool's joke or not? (Diff. than the story of his Mom supposedly).

Honestly I don't even care about Normal Goku's release at this point. It's almost laughable how long it's taking, esp. when you consider we're waiting for NORMAL Goku. Gotta admit, When I first seen it my hype level was over 9000.. that has drastically died down since :/

Gine looks exactly how I expected her to look, lol.

Yeah Deano, I don't think anyone is panicking, just having a conversation. It's coming out this month and people are just excited. What I was saying would still apply even if we got it months ago.

@) Cloud Gine's named after a spring onion. There's going to be a new chapter of Dragon Ball published next week in "Dragon Ball Minus."

Those effects looks awesome! I need Vegeta, so it will be like the room of Spirit and Time. I guess it could be like the Android dream sequence with the fire, but I like the Vegeta scene better!

The water one would be great for Freeza. Then his base would be used for that Vegeta fight scene.

Its fine, I wasnt having a go at anyone, was just passing on some advice folks :)

Im still hyped for Goku despite his shortcomings, mostly because he will automatically be the centrepiece of my and many others collections! I would take any regular Goku at this point!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah Deano, I don't think anyone is panicking, just having a conversation. It's coming out this month and people are just excited. What I was saying would still apply even if we got it months ago.

@) Cloud Gine's named after a spring onion. There's going to be a new chapter of Dragon Ball published next week in "Dragon Ball Minus."

Those effects looks awesome! I need Vegeta, so it will be like the room of Spirit and Time. I guess it could be like the Android dream sequence with the fire, but I like the Vegeta scene better!

The water one would be great for Freeza. Then his base would be used for that Vegeta fight scene.

it's not water it's blue fire! :thwak :lol

and i'm an old grump... i don't get excited for anything anymore :/

Back