S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By that time the wish would have been made to remove all knowledge of buu, no reason for him to hide. True, that may be the only issue to said movie, but its still an issue. I didnt even bother mentioning earlier movies like slug or tree of might as they dont make sense regardless of when you try to put them into the series.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I didn't even think to try to fit them in. I just thought they were just some take it or leave it what if's, but the Garlic Jr. saga shouldn't have showed the scenes from Dead Zone.

Some of them are so close to being able to fit it actually frustrates me that they didnt bother to try; Broly is a prime example. The multiverse fan manga shows that a few tweaks to the movie would have made it fit perfectly with the series; a mention of Cell, Goku and Gohan in fpssj, and Gohan even getting angry at Broly all make the story more coherent.

I thought all of the DBZ movies before BOG were all badass. They don't make much sense though, how ever, Bojack Unbound does seem like it fits within the time frame. I love that movie, especially the Trunks Vs Tien fight... Now that I think about it, that movie had a lot of awesome fights all through out. It's probably my fav DBZ movie.:lol

yea I'm watching all the movies for the first time in order, and last night i saw the two cooler movies and super android 13. It's very frustrating cause if the cooler series is btw frieza and android sagas but wasn't goku gone traveling around in space that whole time? and 13 yea goku was sick. argg.. I remember they showed Tree of might on TV on Channel 11 when I was a kid and it confused the hell out of me cause I thought it was right after the saiyan saga and then all of a sudden they're traveling in space?? eh
Battle of Gods works though huh?

Even with Battle of Gods, I don't know about that reference of Vegeta's brother, because Vegeta says that Goku and Gohan were the last Saiyans. Maybe he said that because he's a wussy, and didn't consider his brother a Saiyan, but Freeza wasn't aware of any others, which if he was of Saiyan royalty, I think he'd know of Tarble.

They got my money and will continue to if they make more! The only one I didn't like was Fusion Reborn. They're fun! I really like the Garlic saga too, despite the contradictions with Gohan and Goku meeting Krillin for the first time, the revelation of Gohan's hidden power, and the reason Krillin risked the world by not killing Android 18, because it was the first girl that showed affection to him, when he already had Maron. In my opinion, he would have sacrificed 18 to kill Cell, and wished her back with the Dragon Balls, but throughout the series, one of his main goals was to get a girlfriend and that's why he froze with 18. I think it would have better as movie sequel to Dead Zone.

Even with Battle of Gods, I don't know about that reference of Vegeta's brother, because Vegeta says that Goku and Gohan were the last Saiyans. Maybe he said that because he's a wussy, and didn't consider his brother a Saiyan, but Freeza wasn't aware of any others, which if he was of Saiyan royalty, I think he'd know of Tarble.

They got my money and will continue to if they make more! The only one I didn't like was Fusion Reborn. They're fun! I really like the Garlic saga too, despite the contradictions with Gohan and Goku meeting Krillin for the first time, the revelation of Gohan's hidden power, and the reason Krillin risked the world by not killing Android 18, because it was the first girl that showed affection to him, when he already had Maron. In my opinion, he would have sacrificed 18 to kill Cell, and wished her back with the Dragon Balls, but throughout the series, one of his main goals was to get a girlfriend and that's why he froze with 18. I think it would have better as movie sequel to Dead Zone.
I've seen a lot of contradictions while watching fillers and movies. I really don't take it seriously anymore :rotfl

Akira never planned Tarble at that time. He was invented in 2007 ~2008 so we could have a new movie and they could make more money :hi5:

Being that we're talking about movies, what are your top two movie (not specials) characters, you'd want figuarts of? I say two, because I'm assuming a lot of people want Broly, so it would make it more interesting. Mine are:

1. SSJ/regular Broly (NOT LSSJ)
2. Beerus

Don't want nor buying any movie figuarts per def. Ain't got no room, ain't got no cash for it. But mostly I just don't care.

And as much as I would like fans to have their Broli, I personally hope the line sticks to DBZ exclusively (for a big while). Or in any case that it doesn't take away from DBZ releases. Broli is about the only one I wouldn't complain about as his popularity is just relentless.

1: Gogeta
2: Super Jenemba
in no specific order.

Broly is meh, the movie figure fits in ok; base and ss would be good though. Aside from that, there's cooler (also meh, he's basically frieza, just taller) Android 13 (+super), Bojack... Kogu was pretty cool too.

yea I'm watching all the movies for the first time in order, and last night i saw the two cooler movies and super android 13. It's very frustrating cause if the cooler series is btw frieza and android sagas but wasn't goku gone traveling around in space that whole time? and 13 yea goku was sick. argg.. I remember they showed Tree of might on TV on Channel 11 when I was a kid and it confused the hell out of me cause I thought it was right after the saiyan saga and then all of a sudden they're traveling in space?? eh
Battle of Gods works though huh?

Battle of Gods has some mistakes even though there are rumours that they want to continue the saga from this movie and make it "canon".

Pan is 4 years old when Goku fights Oob on the last tournament, 10 years after Boo's defeat, right? So that means she was born 6 years after boo was defeated. In the BoG movie, Videl is pregnant, but Goten and Trunks are still kids, they were supposed to be teenagers. That movie makes no sense to me, it is just an opportunity to make more money.

Goten and Trunks could have carried their father's genetics of looking the same until they get their growth spurts. Goku looked a lot different in the 23rd Tournament from when he fought King Piccolo. I'm not arguing if it's canon or anything, I just think it might be a reason.

Mooncake, you're an Icarus fan? Me too! He was in the anime's filler.

Bane's right, and Gohan's appearance didn't change drastically either except for a few points. The flashback in his birthday episode where he's a year old and almost crashes into a tree, first appearance to when Vegeta and Nappa come (he looks taller and has muscles) Cell games and then the Buu saga. Also I do believe that when Goku was an adult/teenager at the end of Dragon Ball, he was skinnier and less buff compared to DBZ where he looks a bit older. Might have been the visual styles or something.

Yamcha and Tien need to be made before gotten and kid trunks, can't have the z fighters without Tien and Yamcha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I dont see Yamcha as an actual z fighter, he just does so little in dbz he doesnt deserve it; Tien barely makes the title too, at the very least he held Cell back, Yamcha just dies or almost dies at every opportunity.

Imo, as annoying as I find Goten and kid Trunks, they did play a big role in the buu saga.

@ big deano ya goten an trunks made gotenks... Which made it impossible for gohan to beat buu lol and yamcha is the biggest fail of the show( trains 3 yrs to fight the androids, within a few seconds gets a hole in his chest power absorbed and didnt even throw a punch lmao) tien is actually pretty strong tho considering he held back 2nd form cell for a while and was on par with trunks in base form( bojak movie) but this makes me wonder... Why the eff didnt tien help piccolo fight cell in his first form!?!? Lol theyre so brain dead in fights

Yeah Yamcha really does so little. And he ends up alone (Tien at least has a human companion in Chiaotzu) at the end, and of course always dies first. I'm pretty sure had he been there against Freiza, no effort wasted to die.

Back