S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these figures. Really would like to start collecting them

It's an awesome line to collect, but catching up, if you're wanting all the figures that have been released thus far, could hurt the bank account. Definitely better to catch up now rather than later though, as the prices are probably just going to continue to go up.

Love these figures. Really would like to start collecting them

Trust us when we say this: once you purchase 1 or 2, the addiction sets in and you'll eventually want to track down ALL of them (i became hooked after my third purchase, which was Gohan I think). For some of us it even goes even further to searching for other DBZ figure lines that are in scale with these Figuarts, just to assemble the entire cast of all the DBZ characters in the entire saga!

These things are like crack, and it can be an EXPENSIVE habit. You've been warned, lol.

Thanks! Here's a link to the site https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w1004-1672447509.1.ntvUza&id=37683254272
I spent some time checking it out, it seems legit, so I wouldn't worry about using it. I may also get trunks from there if he doesnt show up on ebay.

Ok so who figured out the site and is buying one? If anyone would care to order me one please PM, I dont understand jack nothing on that site and my google translate aint working. Thanks for the help guys

@Rrashidp, Gotenks would be a good choise, but I don't think he would come with the 3 hair forms. It's possible, of course, but each head scupt requires it's own type of face as all 3 forms have different eyebrows. So it'd be a lot to pack, but seeing as though goku only has two faces, it would'nt be a big deal if Gotenks had two faces for each form.

Yup yamcha and nail. hscf gotenks is almost perfect scale with figuarts btw.

Okay so far it seems it's pretty clear what we're expecting:

Kid Buu
Ultimate Gohan (other form)
Majin Vegeta
Gotenks (or Goten+Trunks)
Vegito (or Gogeta)
Post Time CHamber Trunks
Broly

^ These 7 (and I smuggled in a few more) are pretty deffo on the list. Three spots are open for possibly:

Tien (and if so, later Yamcha)
1 Form Frieza
Nappa (and if so Raditz)
SSj4 Goku
Bardock
Saiyan/Namek Gohan (we have Frieza...)
SSJ 2 Goku?
...And? Any other LIKELY candidates for the last 3 spots? I don't expect Hercule at all personally. Not before a Fat Buu or Videl. Then again I don't expect Nappa or Bardock either...

I definitely don't see yamcha happening without tien, and same for Raditz without Nappa, hence I would just list tien and nappa.

The point of this is to amass a list of 10 (which is max) characters most likely for next year and THEN we can vote in a computerised poll on this forum who we want most out of those likely candidates. Also we're talking NEW releases, not repaints nor exclusives. I'm very curious to see who'd come out on top and we'd have results beyond reproach.

Not to be a downer, but what is the point of this poll? We already did a poll like this a few months ago (which I thought was good idea back then) and it was sent to Bluefin/Tamashii. Nothing has really changed since then except for confirmation of Android 18. A second poll so soon would be pretty redundant IMO.

I suppose a relevant question is which characters are popular in Japan? And a better question, considering the Buu Saga is about to start in Kai, might be who is popular from the Buu Saga in Japan?

I only consider Nappa a possibility if Broly were to sell well. I say this because Broly looks to have a good chance of being made, due to the popularity and recent revelation of him being considered. Since they've said that they put Nappa on hold indefinitely due to the size and cost of the figure, IIRC, then if they're able to sell a large figure like Broly with success, I think the possibility of seeing Nappa, a figure that would be close in size to Broly, is increased. That's my line of reasoning anyway. Of course, one might argue that Broly could be a special case due to his popularity, and that Nappa might not sell well, because of the higher price point and him not being as popular. Regardless of all that, I really hope we see Broly, Nappa and Raditz at some point.

Saiyan/Namek Goku, Andriod Saga Gohan? I think Gogeta and Gotenks should have separate spots, since they are their own characters and will have their own accessories. Goten and Trunks with have regular and SSJ heads and Gotenks will have regular, SSJ3, and SSJ. So that would be 9 spots. I don't see Gogeta coming, but it's a good choice. He was only in the movie for less than a minute, but people love him. If you look up figures reviews for past figures he has a lot. The same with SSJ4 Goku. Broli and him have more views than anyone in the series! Not so much with Tien and Yamcha. I think Tien has such a simple design, that it doesn't appeal to people much figure or fight scene wise, except for his fight against kid Goku, but I think it's for Goku, and it's not that many views. I was just looking at the views for the video games, just typing their name in seeing the view count first videos showing up, looking up popular/favorite character lists, and figure reviews for past releases. Not the best method, but I thought it would be helpful.

I would argue Bardock for the amount of specials he's had, Toriyama's recent expansion on his myths with his wife and the Saiyans, him being a pre-order incentive for the new Battle of Z game, and he and Broli are in the video games even when there's very limited characters (Just Saiyans and big villians).

Broli has to be big in Japan. He had 3 movies before Funimation brought the movies over and was popular in the West, when people were just watching bootlegs in Japanese online. Maybe that's why the origin didn't bug a lot of people, because all they saw were the visuals, emotion, and music. I'm not bashing it, I'm just giving one of the explanations why he's loved. All people saw was a monster Saiyan massacre their heroes, in what was to believe their most powerful forms. He's had multiple forms in video games even SSJ3 and is in the animatic intros for the games.

There's been really popular DBZ games that are Japan exclusive or don't come to the West until much later. Right now there's the J Stars Vs and Dragon Ball Z Zenkai Battle Royal that people have been petitioning for a long time to get here.

In that interview with the Tamashii rep I recall him saying they're also considering MonsterArts for DBZ. So I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Great Ape/Oozaru prototype sometime next year (and hopefully give us a release date for that fully-articulated Shenron they made)

The relevance with regards to the last poll is that a lot of votes went to characters that are not going to be on this list. Which means those votes will either abstain or, expectedly, go toward the estimated likely releases listed.

This could sway the result substantially and I'm just really curious whether it would. I also think a computerised poll is one Tamashii would take seriously much sooner, especially if they see we're already weeding out what they'd say no to anyway.

1 It's a much more clear cut simple to the point shortlist of what we'd want to see next year within what we can expect to see... 2 And there's no tallying or any of that. 3 It's really close to tamashii's survey, except that we can include important characters like majin vegeta. 4 Also we never actually got to see tamashii's results, we obviously do get these. 5 To boot this is easier: you check a checkbox and you're done. Maybe more people will actually vote than last time. We definitely have a bunch of new posters who didn't vote last time... and lastly it's anonymous though I don't know whether that matters much to people.

'bout 5,5 arguments there, decide for yourself whether you think that's relevant to you or not.:lol

Very cool Buu design:

majin_buu_by_kimsuyeong81-d6bgwsz.jpg

Cool is an understatement! Great find! I think it looks good with that coloring. It makes me think of him being a fallen god, formed from sand. Kind of an Egyptian vibe. Just give him his red eyes and it would be perfect!

You're right Silrian, I don't think they would release Yamcha without Tien, but I think you should put them as separate candidates to be fair. I don't think it's the same situation with Raditz and Nappa. Even in some video games, 18 was in games, but not 17, so I think to be fair, you should separate them. Nappa is Vegeta's stooge, and Raditz was on his own, being a lesser class Saiyan. They'd probably release them the same year, because I think for a lot of people it would be a pass otherwise, and that way it will be a case of "Might as well complete all the fighters".

Here's a list of the top 25 "Best DBZ characters" top 10's site, a very lax and casual site where people vote, but it might help to give a more mainstream perspective. This wasn't the one of the sites I went on for "research", I went on all different ones. The site uses the spelling "Dragin Ball", so take that as you will, but like I said, it might help give a bigger perspective. Anyways:

1. Vegeta
2. Goku
3. Gohan
4. Trunks
5. Piccolo
6. Broly
7. Goten
8. Vegito
9. Gogeta
10. Frieza
11. Krillin
12. Bardock
13. Cell
14. Tien
15. Kid Buu
16. Bulma
17. Android 18
18. Master Roshi
19. Boo
20. Android 17
21. Raditz
22. Kid Goku
23. Beerus
24. Gotenks
25. Yamcha

https://www.thetoptens.com/best-dragin-ball-z-characters/

I want it just want it for Dragon Ball. The only other anime I like is Monster (I never see it on top anime lists, but it's one of my favorite shows) and none of those characters would be in it, because it's a psychological thriller.

I want it just want it for Dragon Ball. The only other anime I like is Monster (I never see it on top anime lists, but it's one of my favorite shows) and none of those characters would be in it, because it's a psychological thriller.

Monster was an amazing anime, i dont think they finished the english dubbs tho did they? I read the entire manga tho love the ending.

No way... I need this.

For some reason the video wont work on my iphone but by the still image of the video im assuming its J star victory vs. and yes i want that game very much , im a fan of one piece naruto bleach and obvsly dragon ball and how cool it would be to have luffy vs freiza or madara vs vegeta etc lol the other animes in the game im not too familiar with unfortunately lol

Btw this game come out on the 19th but its all in japanese so only draw back to it and chances are we will never see it in N.america cuz of licence issues but im still tempted to get it anyway lol

Back