S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how we've been waiting several years since Normal Goku was first shown, and right before he finally gets released, he gets delayed another month.

srsly what's the hold up, give it to us already sheesh

I just find it annoying that everything's stalled to end of march/april. Goku, effect parts, my collection completing arkham city two-face, black power ranger... Yeah think that's about it currently for me.

Still annoys me though. And it's lame goku wasn't a january release and 18 a may release. 17 for september and a fourth one for nov/dec. But with this release schedule I'm afraid goku and the twins is all we're getting this year.:(

I just hope the SDCC is not a krillin, I have my reasons.

Anyway, have 17 been anounced yet?

I might haven't told you guys, but I've been working for a toy shop in Mexico, and damn is freaking easy to get them in here... But we haven't had any info about 17...

SDCC exclusive will probably be SS Vegeta with gold boot tips... and the year after that it'll probably be normal Goku with 5 bangs instead of 4 :/

I just hope the SDCC is not a krillin, I have my reasons.

Anyway, have 17 been anounced yet?

I might haven't told you guys, but I've been working for a toy shop in Mexico, and damn is freaking easy to get them in here... But we haven't had any info about 17...

17 has not been offi ially announced, but given the fact that he had a prtototype made and we are defjnitely getting 18, I think it's VERY likely we will get 17 by the end of the year

I've already said this elsewhere but I'll say it again, this one is your best so far.

elotHK, those pics are great. Since that first pic has a bit of flash you see all the airbrush detail you added to the clothing on God Goku. One question on that one...did you plan on updating it when the normal form Goku comes out?

Z warriors!!! YAMCHA IS NEXT!

'

Looks really great!! Can't wait to see Yamcha!! The only thing I can see that looks weird to me is the arm muscle size, it just looks kind of big to me, but that's just a small nitpick. It's still far better than anything I could do lol. I'm assuming since you used a Piccolo body for Tien, you'll use a Goku body for Yamcha?

I've already said this elsewhere but I'll say it again, this one is your best so far.

elotHK, those pics are great. Since that first pic has a bit of flash you see all the airbrush detail you added to the clothing on God Goku. One question on that one...did you plan on updating it when the normal form Goku comes out?

Hey timone, Most of my current customs are airbrushed with two tone colors, even the skin. Just one color is really bland and boring. I plan to repaint the hair and the eyes only. For the normal form goku I might make the end of dbz goku that's all, and probably the one with the blue shirt for spirit ball.

imaI2EAPEi2 - great tien custom, I like how you just go out and do it. I wish I had that much interest in customizing, seeing a finished custom is always rewarding. I always imagine a cell saga yamcha pair in my head before too. But the one you did is really great.

Elot

no one's gonna mod some wings on goku?

goku-angel.jpg

@imaI2EAPEi2 sweet custom dude!

@elothk i might buy those statue's :eek:

I can't remember goku with wings from the series...

Yeah sick work 12eape12! now he just needs tri-bem hands.:lol

Now that I think about it they could've added the halo to the normal goku release.. I swear I genuinely feel let down by how little theyve done with him considering most of him already existed for years.

Yeah, wings Goku was just an end slate type thing, he never actually had wings in other world.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back