S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a bit of a crude response Fan, obviously anyone in the chain of 'leakage' can get into trouble if they leak info they weren't supposed to. Hell the person who told Pwn could've made a mistake himself and might get reprimanded when word gets out the sdcc leaked before tamashii wanted it to.

It probably isn't that bad, he probably knew what he was doing, but still, it's just sympathetic to be careful with this stuff because the more callous we are with the relationship between consumer and representatives, the more strained it could become. Which isn't to anyone's advantage.

KPman made a valid comment, nothing 'toddler' about it.

You looks like a toddler boy saying this. In my page i don´t say anathing about PwnStar511, how PwnStar511 have troubles for this? He can troubles to put this info in this forum. And if you read my page i wrote this a few months ago in others pictures of my page

Dude if youre going to insult someone at least use proper grammar

anyways no one is gunna get in any trouble, its not illegal to share info or anything (unless youre Edward Snowden) :lol

and really we'll know for sure in the coming months

Sorry but i don´t understand his response, i thougt he try to offend me with his irony and calling me "some guy" (the meaning of this to spanish can be offensive) when I have a name in this forum, I try to put that his response sounds like a little boy because i don´t put nothing related with Pwnstar that he can has a trouble, and as i said I put it because was logical that Vegeta will be the next SDCC and A17 the next figure to be released and Boo .

I don´t know toddler was a insult, was google tranlate, sorry. Was a translatation trouble

The last year I put the announcement of SDCC Piccolo months before of his released and haven´t got troubles with tamashii nation, then they announce the figure

Dude if youre going to insult someone at least use proper grammar

anyways no one is gunna get in any trouble, its not illegal to share info or anything (unless youre Edward Snowden) :lol

and really we'll know for sure in the coming months

Just read this ^ and then immediately proceeded to **** my pants with laughter! You sir, are not the one to be calling anyone out on their misuse of the english language. That's for sure! It would appear you deliberately avoided using any grammar whatsoever in your reply... fail.

Ok, can we all just calm down! I thought we were more mature than decending into grammer correction! Fanatticus said english isnt his main language, so a few errors are to be expected.

It was a valid point kpman made, but again, if they were going to find out about the "leak" then they were just as likely going to find out from here or any other board that has undoubtably quoted us, rangerboard already has.

Pwnstar said already that the info wasnt in confidence, so its no ones fault apart from the guy that told him.

I put Vegeta as a SDCC2014 as I predicted a few pages ago as my own experience like bandai collector of Saint Seiya about 10 years and Vegeta is the one figure of the all figures released that admit a repaint (They ever do repainted figures as limited for tamashii, the same of Dragon Ball) and PwnStar511 confirm my suppositions when he talked with the Japan representative, then the only figure that wesaw a prototype is A17 therefore is the next to be released and finally Kid Boo is the enemy that fault to be released and a read in some tamashii page something about it and the words of PwnStar511 confirm that again.

I´m sure that the next SDCC 2015 will be Goku repainted

God mode goku?

I hope there's new proto for this year's SDCC.

so I was out and at a convention this weekend and am trying to catch up with this and other threads, oh dear lord lol. Can someone remind me when Gohan wore the blue gi? I'd love it too as his figuarts adult form. I do agree with the idea of swapping heads with a normal Goku body, I may do that with the re-release along with maybe the SSJ3 swap.

On Sailor Moon being a top seller...that is surprising because at said convention, they still had 1st edition Sailor Moons and some stores in my town still have 1st edition as well.

Also I sadly did not buy any DBZ figuarts at the convention. I wanted Figuarts Zero and maybe some of the rarer ones but they were overpriced. Shame.

Maybe this will refresh your memory! I love this scene:

Gohan,GotenAndVidel_2.jpg

I would much rather have the green suit, for a body swap for Mystic Gohan, but I would get this version.

If there's no new proto at sdcc we ain't getting more than Goku + the twins this year. Can't see 'm releasing a regular release without seeing any proto.

Yes, option parts packages! Such as the Blue Ki Aura that was seen with Piccolo in one of those displays, the Special Beam Cannon, and how about that smiling SSj Goku face swap we never got?

I guess it's not out of the norm, but it would have been cool to get a surprise at the end of the year, since everyone would expect 17.

I like when parts are included with the figures. I don't want to pay extra money for it. Eventually Bandai would stop including extra faces to the figures and offer "extra packages" for whoever buys it, just like game producers are doing with DLC content.

I agree, they definitely should've included Piccolo's SBC with him (I mean, why does the box have "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!" imprinted on it if they never intended on including it?? Makes no sense to me), and then there's that Krillin face swap for Android 18. But still, I'd rather pay for these in a separate extra parts package, then not have them at all.

I agree, they definitely should've included Piccolo's SBC with him (I mean, why does the box have "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!" imprinted on it if they never intended on including it?? Makes no sense to me), and then there's that Krillin face swap for Android 18. But still, I'd rather pay for these in a separate extra parts package, then not have them at all.

Bingo – my thoughts exactly.

Also, I mainly aim this at past releases, from times that they didn't include as much as they do now. Piccolo ssj Goku and ssj Vegeta have a lack of a lot of cool accessories, as well as a few very basic must-haves, like smirks for piccolo and goku, and a screaming face for vegeta. If they made an effects/faces package for those three that'd be excellent. It could've accompanied their rerelease very well.

I mean, we're gonna get our third Goku figure and still we have NO smirking look for him whatsoever, like, dafaq man? Goku's self confidence with which he defies his cruel enemies is one of his defining traits ffs.

EDIT: Yes I'm still genuinely bummed out about normal goku's facial expressions. They're missing multiple key ones that we haven't gotten with the previous goku releases, I just, I still cannot get over that.

I would pay less and get less accessories. If the only way they could release minor characters without any accessories, I wouldn't mind. If the sculpt, articulation, and paint apps is still great. I haven't even taken any of the beam/ attack accessories out of the package once. I'm not into the whole getting play sets thing. It's more stuff to dust and to get lost for me.

I would agree with you bane, but we only just started getting accessories with these figures, id rather pay a bit more and have them included.

Honestly the only figures I want to see if the line continues is Adult Gohan and Videl*...And a reissue of Future Trunks:p*

Back